<insert obligitary class thread here>

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
It was bound to happen, which class are you chaps going to try out first?

Wanted a Human Hunter until I found out they can't be hunters :/

Night Elf Hunter was the next choice, fairly naively not realising that every man and their dog will make one (Not arsed about being a rare breed but seeing a million hunters called legolassss might get a little stale :|)

So now I'm going to be an Orc Hunter, rawk.

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
Undead rogue 4tehwin ;)

Oh yeah!

On other WoW forums they are talking about nerfing stealth. Afaik its quite shite atm, nothing compared to DAoC stealth. :(

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
FuzzyLogic said:
Night Elf Hunter was the next choice, fairly naively not realising that every man and their dog will make one

Elf is the best class for Hunters, from a role-play point of view. I'll play one just to sit on a nightsaber mount and have a nightsaber pet beside me :D

Tauren seems the most natural choice for Druid, they look beastly shapeshifted or not!

I'll want to play both of those combinations just for the role-play... and an Undead rogue simply because they're so ugly, it'll shock people when you pop them in PvP :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Otto said:
Oh yeah!

On other WoW forums they are talking about nerfing stealth. Afaik its quite shite atm, nothing compared to DAoC stealth. :(

yeeeeees, good! stealth should be stealth, not freaking invisibilty (though that could be a magical ability perhaps? :p )

anyway, as i said on thread in daoc forums ill be Troll Hunter (i have ALWAYS wanted a troll hunter in daoc, but they wont let me have one!) and Troll Shaman and probably abit of everything :)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Probably one of the Horde Priest races, not sure which yet (undead have their advantages (90% CC immunity hellooo!!) and their disadvantages (pallys do shedloads of dmg to you, and there's gonna be a LOT of pallys)).

Why Priest? They look good on paper, I quite enjoy playing a healing class (though I like to be able to solo, but apparently priests can in WoW). Oh and there's gonna be dearth of them at a guess, from what the other responses in these kind of threads have been, so you're more likely to get instance groups if you're any good ;)

I guess it depends on what the restof the guild is rolling. If we're short dps or tanks I might change things around.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Lian said:
Why Priest? They look good on paper, I quite enjoy playing a healing class (though I like to be able to solo, but apparently priests can in WoW). Oh and there's gonna be dearth of them at a guess, from what the other responses in these kind of threads have been, so you're more likely to get instance groups if you're any good ;)

Priests can solo quite well, they got a good dd and a nice DoT... also their damageshield (meleeinvunerbility really) is really, really good...

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno how the population is right now but Il join whoever
tends to have the least players, and if priests gets their dammage
nerfed (I hope they do) Il play one. If not Im gonna go mage.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
I'm thinking troll priestess or maybe warlock, or orc warrior at the moment. (I made a female orc warrior in the stresstest and she looked phenomenally badass!)

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior, dunno race as of yet.
Atleast if they seem viable for grp pvp, otherwise some other class.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Still attempting to discern whether NE Warriors are viable. Agi is (apparently) the most important stat, governing crits as it does. On the other hand lower str and sta could be a problem. I'm not entirely sure how much stamina affects hps in the long term - not much according to a lot of people on the Warrior forum so perhaps there's hope.

The idea was to duo with my other half who wants to play a NE druid :)

If all that fails, I'll likely go Undead Mage.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Is there, like, a webby where I can get info on all the l337 skillz and stats etc so I know what to play 6 months before the game is released? :)

Hessian

Fledgling Freddie
That's Dwarf's Can't Dance Vid is hilariuos :)

No idea at all which class nor race i'll pick for starting, all appeal to me :D

B

Ballad

Otto said:
Oh yeah!

Yeah I've read that. :D

"Stealthers ruined DAoC dont let em ruin WoW. Not only invisible they are way too uber. I hear they can kill other characters in one hit. Thank god I quit that game in two weeks"

Still makes me laugh. :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
FuzzyLogic said:
(Not arsed about being a rare breed but seeing a million hunters called legolassss might get a little stale :|)
You're in luck! There won't be anyone named anything even hinting at Legolas: (if we're lucky)

WoW Naming Policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom