*Insert Flame Here*

K

K0nah

You know that feeling when u came to the forum intent to post something, anything and if u can slag off, demean or denegrate someone so much the better? How you dont have anything constructive to post but simply _must increase your post count_ ?

Well do it here and save us the trouble of sifting through all the bullshit, vitriol and rabid ranting in random relevant threads.

Thank You.

T

ToKE

Konah you fucking forum hogging, attention seeking fuckwit, how dare you waste valuable web space like this?

Do you know how much it costs to host a website with this ammount of traffic? No.. didn't fucking think so

You should be ashamed of yourself

Now fuck off and stop wasting my time

C

Cronn

Originally posted by K0nah
You know that feeling when u came to the forum intent to post something, anything and if u can slag off, demean or denegrate someone so much the better? How you dont have anything constructive to post but simply _must increase your post count_ ?

So fucking true it's funny.

O

old.Kal

I tend to read a thread where somones said somint incredibly stupid and obviously wrong and write a page long reply to it and then just as im going to hit submit I can't be assed as I'll just get into a huge debate which will never end :p and people never admit theyre wrong on the internet for some reason.....maybe cos you can't smack them in their face when they refuse to accept the facts :p

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.Kal
I tend to read a thread where somones said somint incredibly stupid and obviously wrong and write a page long reply to it and then just as im going to hit submit I can't be assed as I'll just get into a huge debate which will never end :p

send those unused whines to me, ill put them to good use xD

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Eggy
Kids'll do anything for a fun size Mars bar.

im to scared to even ask wtf u mean eggy

but i think you should seek help

oh and to konah: spamming cunt :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
im to scared to even ask wtf u mean eggy

but i think you should seek help

oh and to konah: spamming cunt :p

Your post takes up the entire of my college pc's page and you call him a spamming cunt? ;x

P

Pin

Originally posted by K0nah

no

O

old.LandShark

Me neither...
Oh, oh! There is it.

Oddly enough I have been spamming lately, rather than before I was a forum deity....
Tsck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom