Insanity Test

J

Jonaldo

176 questions? :eek:

Got bored after #9 or something. Guess I'm just more impatient than insane.

O

old.Tohtori

Well i took another two trivias conserning my sanity/insanity and they all say i'm around 70% loonie....

Should i listen to them or the voices in my head.

Yes!

I mean no but it feels good when a voice sayes yes.

EDIT: Yes i take 'em seriously.

DOUBLE-EDIT: And also the tests.

K

kinag

hehe, I will take the test later, but seel, thought you were very insane :p

G

Gef

I think if you can be bothered to answer that lot you have already proven yourself insane ;)

O

oblivion_6

hmmm 35 % insane not bad not bad

i think it was my joy of firearms that pushed it lol

K

kinag

Originally posted by oblivion_6
dang that must be one boring motha f00ka life

eeehhhh heeeeee

Or just not being a weirdo?

D

Driwen

After cross-referencing the whole Oxford English dictionary would you be suprised to find that the only 3 fundemenal words are "A","The" and "Belgium"? <-- if you say no to that you are sane?:p

18.75% :) and i cant believe I looked at all those questions :)

O

old.tRoG

[20:40] (trog): holy moly
[20:40] (trog): i got 84.6% on the insanity test
[20:40] (trog): and i answered truthfully!

O

old.tRoG

I knew that some of the questions were meant to be taken as a joke... But, the sad thing is...

I had actually done quite a few of them :(

V

Validus

my personality: 34.090909090909090909090909090909090909

my alter ego: fifty two point two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven two seven

S

Sharma

77.27272727272726%

<makes strange clicking noises and jumps on Mirieth and starst playing the drums on his head>

MWEHHWHWHAHAHHAHAHHHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!

F

Flesh

I only got 15.8%.
Does that mean I've failed and have to take the test again?

M

mirieth

Dissapointing Flesh :p. Thought you'd be a good 90%+ candidate ;).

Originally posted by sharma
77.27272727272726%

<makes strange clicking noises and jumps on Mirieth and starst playing the drums on his head>

MWEHHWHWHAHAHHAHAHHHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!

:help:

O

old.Tohtori

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever opened the back of your television to let all the little people out?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why my score was inaccurate. There is only yes and no answer.

Yes i have.

No i have not.

Where is the possibility to answer: "No because they still haven't fixed my sound settings."

A

Annouk

lol Tohtori, maybe u could let a few out and send them to me to fix the sound on my pc :)

O

old.Tohtori

I'll jus stick ya and yer pc inside me telly and let 'em have ya fer lunch!

A

Annouk

nah not much eatin on me, they would revolt and start burnin ur telly in protest!

O

old.Tohtori

Nothing positive about it and i doubt they are too keen on testing.

Get it?

Pro-testing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom