Initial thoughts on SI and my class (Animist

E

Envenom2

Well after a good nights sleep i got up at 5.30am did my subscription etc.

When i first logged on i was pretty impressed buy the character selection screen its been jazzed up and when u select a character they will either do a salute/cheer/bow etc which i thought was a nice little touch.

Next off when you get a load screen in the game when you zone log on etc u get some nice artwork of your chosen realm which again a nice little touch.

When i first got into the game my 1st thoughts were wow you can actually see a difference from the original and SI the gfx look really nice tbh i started in the new Hib area had a wonder around and trees actually look like trees not card board cut outs.

The water we know looks amazing and it really does look nice.I was stood at mag mell black thorns the sun was just setting and you could see reflections etc in the water it simply looked amazing.

The music is also a change from the regular crap which i have switched off but ive kept the new music on for now as it seems to fit areas which you go into.

ok enough on that whats the Animist class like?

Well its not for the faint hearted thats for sure its a pretty tricky class to play actually. You get a ton of pets that do different things theres alot of downtime with it aswell most spells take a hell of alot of mana up which is not good but im gonna stick with it as ive been wanting to play one for ages well thats my opinions on SI.

Its been worth the wait and when the ppl that cant log on atm can log on they will be impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom