Inherited a cleric

Siden

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

Owing to my brother leaving the game I've ended up inheriting a mid 40s rejuv cleric. I don't usually play healers but I'm going to give this one a try. Hopefully it won't be too boring, but if it is I'll have a good BB anyway.

Are there any good guides around for playing a cleric in RvR and PvE ?

I'm going to practise for a good while before I accept a group invite, but could use some pointers to help me learn the class.

Thanks,
Siden.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
1. Spread heals while good drain lots of power and draw lots of aggro in PvE, use sparingly.

2. Group-heals (Baseline) are one of the most power-efficient types of heals. Use in favour of the spreadheal where possible.

3. smallest baseline heal is also a good choice, fast cast speed - low power usage - low aggro and with high rejuv you don't have to worry about varience on it.

In RvR, use the 'Greater' specline heal for single targets, and spreads for more than one.

Also on the off chance you get some free time you might want to consider using one of the lower level baseline smite dmg spells for interupting casters/enemy healers. (though with 1.69 you might want to use buff shears instead)

Just my 2c. :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Get a respec stone.
Respec 50 enhance.
Buff your normal toon.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom