Ingame support?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Have GOA mentioned anything about having ingame GM support this time? I am not paying a premium over U.S. players and getting no ingame support, I fell for that first time around and will be damned if am paying more to get less again. If there is no ingame support then that is the nail in the coffin of WAR EU for me.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We are tied to what MJ wrote back, when the discussion raged about Goa having War in licence for Eu.

That they are bound to give "at least the same level of support" Mythic will give in Usa.

Mythic stated that they gonna have in game CSR as they did in Daoc, hence Goa MUST have in game CSR, at least.

Guess one can only wait and see. :ninja:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
We are tied to what MJ wrote back, when the discussion raged about Goa having War in licence for Eu.

That they are bound to give "at least the same level of support" Mythic will give in Usa.

Mythic stated that they gonna have in game CSR as they did in Daoc, hence Goa MUST have in game CSR, at least.

Guess one can only wait and see. :ninja:

waiting... that is usually the case with goa:p

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, bet they'll have some kind of ingame web browser addon that automatically opens "Right Now 1000 Monkey Edition Deluxe" when u click the ingame support button...
Guarantees to give at least SOME reply before u solve ur problem urself or get over whatever bothered you in the first place.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
*logs into warhammer eu*
*notices start location is bugged, remake char 5 times and prob persists*
*uses the ingame support, told expected wait time is few minutes*
*1 hour later*
*Thankyou for playing Dark Age of Camelot, if you have any more problems please contact us*
*I mean, errr, thanks for playing WHO, use rightnow for any problems*
*you have been disconnected*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom