Infs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Where the hell do you lot train?

Played for a couple of hours tonight and the only one that has held his ground was Mercfil. Not even sure he is an inf. So wot he died but he died honourable. The rest of you run. Am talking all the damn time. You don't know tis me so I figure you run all the time yet you outdamage sbs by a HUGE amount?

Hell grow some balls or bugger off and retrain as something else cos you suck bigtime!

regularfreddy

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Played for a couple of hours tonight and the only one that has held his ground was Mercfil. Not even sure he is an inf. So wot he died but he died honourable. The rest of you run. Am talking all the damn time. You don't know tis me so I figure you run all the time yet you outdamage sbs by a HUGE amount?

Hell grow some balls or bugger off and retrain as something else cos you suck bigtime!

TBH STFU how the fuck can we stand our ground when its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fooking easy for you to kill us with 4 other mids round you,its the only time you attack then you spout shite and make a video of it ????. Its so obvious who you are, the only sb on ice skates, stop fooking trying to tango with everybody you fight, you grow some fooking balls and stand still. Most of us have 4 weps. You have like shit loads, changing weps whilst popping pots imo involves no skill.

:touch:

BJR

ps - mudguts- get a thid toon m8 :clap:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
?

I gonna get you both for sure.

BJR? - all them buffs and you still lack confidence? That is a very bad weakness to have m8 and one that can be exploited for sure. Time will tell for sure.

Zede?

I catch you at some time!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

lol :D

regularfreddy

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I gonna get you both for sure.

BJR? - all them buffs and you still lack confidence? That is a very bad weakness to have m8 and one that can be exploited for sure. Time will tell for sure.

Zede?

I catch you at some time!

Its nothing to do with confidence m8, searched for you loads last night but shit loads sb out there as were there infs and like i said b4 what the point in fighting you with all the adds, When i kill you again (CK-CK Shore) i will make sure you have no excuse. BJR had no weakness :drink:. Will be a while now before you see him again anyway cus I ding'd, so have to wait for me reroll. But this you can be certin of you still wont beat me even if i use 1 wep :eek2: . I shall return

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Guys the next time Thugs (or one of his other accounts) posts just ignore it fgs.
It's not like he's saying anything new in every single one of his posts- just the same old rubbish over and over.

Thugs: Next post you make, save some time typing it all out and just write the following;

"I think I'm really good at beating begginners at level 24"

Because thats basically what you say in every single post but in like 10x more words.

Nobody really believes you, and tbh your posts (as well as your thid movies) are very dull.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh i like what thugs does he kills albs/hibs but on the other side all his posts prove is that hes nothing more than an ass.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs Ffs Go Get Some Skill U Lil Noooooob Come Excal N Challenge Me U Wonnabe! Get Skill And Stop Thinking Your So Good

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner u gonna help me make a Camlann movie then ? :) with my RR7 shade? :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
High level combat?

You are all on about high level combat for sure but lets face it you need a buffbot account. This really pisses me off. You can just about get away with it at Thid level but even so it makes fights at least 2x as hard if yu face a buffed fighter and you are unbuffed. Worse thing about facing a buffed opponent as far as I am concerned is the truly terrible miss rate that can occur. I don't have a high level buffbot account now cos I gave it away. I have though activated my girlfriend's crafter account and am levelling one on there.

This buffbot lark though really upsets me. I honestly don't want to have to go down this road again. Even at level 10 my new aug shammy buffs are putting 150 hits onto my level 50 sb!. Str - quickness - dex etc have already gained considerably. Enough to make quite a lot of difference in combat.

If there is one thing that will drive me from this game it is Mythic forcing this 2nd account on us. I wouldn't mind paying for a 2nd account cos farming etc is that much easier but being reluctantly made to pay for one so you can play effectively at level 50 is tantamount to blackmail in my books. I cannot for the life of me understand how we have allowed Mythic to rip us off in this way for so long. There is absolutely no reason to have a buffbot at 50 and they should be bloody well banned from pvp full stop.

FOR GODSAKE MYTHIC GET RID OF THESE F******* BUFFBOTS!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
You are all on about high level combat for sure but lets face it you need a buffbot account. This really pisses me off. You can just about get away with it at Thid level but even so it makes fights at least 2x as hard if yu face a buffed fighter and you are unbuffed. Worse thing about facing a buffed opponent as far as I am concerned is the truly terrible miss rate that can occur. I don't have a high level buffbot account now cos I gave it away. I have though activated my girlfriend's crafter account and am levelling one on there.

This buffbot lark though really upsets me. I honestly don't want to have to go down this road again. Even at level 10 my new aug shammy buffs are putting 150 hits onto my level 50 sb!. Str - quickness - dex etc have already gained considerably. Enough to make quite a lot of difference in combat.

If there is one thing that will drive me from this game it is Mythic forcing this 2nd account on us. I wouldn't mind paying for a 2nd account cos farming etc is that much easier but being reluctantly made to pay for one so you can play effectively at level 50 is tantamount to blackmail in my books. I cannot for the life of me understand how we have allowed Mythic to rip us off in this way for so long. There is absolutely no reason to have a buffbot at 50 and they should be bloody well banned from pvp full stop.

FOR GODSAKE MYTHIC GET RID OF THESE F******* BUFFBOTS!

excuses excuses ( as usual)

I went out last night, L50 rvr with no buffbots giving buffs to the group.

7 hours - 579 kills. 6 deaths. 65k realm points.

i.e. your wrong ( as usual) :kissit:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

Zede yu or I are on a different planet. You mean you went out as a buffer and buffed other players? But that is reinforcing wot I on about. Your bloody buffs are causing the problems for non-buffed players. I played Thid with a buffbot account - infact 2 - healer supplying haste. For a long while now I have played unbuffed and it is great. Great that is until you take on someone with a full set of buffs and sc gear. My damage is below 30 on a buffed sc'd player on mainhand using pillager and a 99% 3.1 weapon and 25 in axe. BELOW 30!!!!! I compensate by all the crap you lot have seen me do. That is even on infs never mind plate wearers where the damage can drop to 25!

Nah, honestly if I could grasp every buffbot in the game by the throat and throttle him or her - including my own - I would. They need removing totally. Have played this game long enough to see when something is wrong and is this case it is VERY VERY wrong. They have no place in this game anymore and should be removed.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
tbh he may be a bit of a annoying shit most of the times but resorting to immature insults like that isnt really called for, even if its thugs.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I got an official warning for making that kind of insult to bigjackriper, just want to tell you to look out a bit ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thegreatest said:
I got an official warning for making that kind of insult to bigjackriper, just want to tell you to look out a bit ;)

the guys been banned a few times already

they should do again - problem solved.

I only gave him these harsh words because he started dishing out his crap on a (for once) decent thread on the rvr forums talking about the the new rr5 RAs - as they say, you get what you give.

Tilda

Closing this, if you cant post nicley, dont post anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom