Infs with BG

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dunno about you, but giving infs (who are already the best assasin class) bodyguard when you have minstrals to stealth grp with is a bit too tasty for my liking.

Its like you have to attack the inf, which allows minstral (who were previously our primary target) to let rip with CC.

when AM is available for mincers I can see lots of no win situations for the other realms.

having minstrals available in itself is a hug advantage but when they are BG'd its just pain.

Im not sure what albs think about this, I had my fair share of pwning and more of my share of getting pwned but I would just like to see some balance. It doesnt really take a rocket scientist to deduce that albion stealthers have like a HUGE advantage. Am i wrong, what do the albs think?

maybe removal of SH with eleviate the pain, but that doesnt address the balane issue as all realm benefit equally (or arguably albion benefit more cuz im sure mincers hate SH just as much as I do)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Infils aren't exactly the only ones that can have BG, so don't think it's that big a problem.... imo ofc....

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
No they are not, but it Infils BG with combination of Minsers that is to good.

Usualy you want to kill minser first so they dont SoS, Mezz, and in nf AM.
They also have ablative chant.
When the minser is BGed you cant do that so you will need to attack the infil with risk of all above things happening. specialy AM that is going to heal for 400hp.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
they are not.

but NS cant get it and the other realms cant get the advantage of bodyguarding a mincer with it. thats really what im getting at.

would you trade Battlemaster for spymaster or stormlord?

mythic gave 2 out of 3 assasin classes battlemaster. seems like a fook up to not give it to hib assasins, bearing in mind the advantage albion already have with mincers.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand, Mythic gave Mentalists Warlord instead of the usual Convoker/Stormlord litania every other caster except BDs have. A-HAH! The realms are different! ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
On the other hand, Mythic gave Mentalists Warlord instead of the usual Convoker/Stormlord litania every other caster except BDs have. A-HAH! The realms are different! ;)

Yes but the overpowerd got the most overpowerd ml

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

but then again as u know warlord is really crap... only the shout to get pets away is usefull...

oh and the 30% siege bonus is great in NF! :(

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Infils already had their nerf , do we need another now ?

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
oh censi yes But what about rangers who have grapple and bg ? can an infil kill them if they are duo ><And what about mid grp's which can have 3-4 FZ ? maybe its off topic these comments tho :|

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yes the mentalist point is good but its doesnt cause an imbalance, which is the thing mythic should consider when assigning ml lines

having this 3rd stealth class is a massive advantage but its been this way since day1 so we are all used to dealing with it.

its just a bitter pill that mythic have amplified the advantage rather than try and give the other realms something to counter it.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia and Midgard have instamezz: mids and hibs think it's fair
Hibernia and midgard have shapeshift: mids and hibs think it's fair
Hibernia has group purge: hibs think it's fair
Midgard does alarmclockraids: Mids think it's fair cause it's a game that can be played at night, but when albs do it u are mad at us for not being fair.

Atm mids and hibs have a big advantage in the normal rvr section: mids and hibs think it's fair.

Albs have a big advantage in stealth rvr:
BAN THEM FOR NOT BEING FAIR
TAKE AWAY THE ABILITY
NER NERF NERF
now my question for you
are you
a) retarded
b) drunk
c) an inhabitant of Midgard

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just translating for nobby. He is saying that yes there is a huge imbalance in stealth RVR but its ok because they are at a disadvantage in normal FG RVR. (or something along those lines)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Robby said:
Hibernia and Midgard have instamezz: mids and hibs think it's fair
Hibernia and midgard have shapeshift: mids and hibs think it's fair
Hibernia has group purge: hibs think it's fair
Midgard does alarmclockraids: Mids think it's fair cause it's a game that can be played at night, but when albs do it u are mad at us for not being fair.

Atm mids and hibs have a big advantage in the normal rvr section: mids and hibs think it's fair.

Albs have a big advantage in stealth rvr:
BAN THEM FOR NOT BEING FAIR
TAKE AWAY THE ABILITY
NER NERF NERF
now my question for you
are you
a) retarded
b) drunk
c) an inhabitant of Midgard

wait i have another one!, if u have a mid grp with 3 healers 1 shaman and 4 skalds u have ... wait 7 !!!!!! zephyrs !!

nerf the skalds ! after u cried about every hib/mid char there is, there's only skalds & mentalists left to cry about..

:eek:

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Group with a ranger and BG him, then he zephyrs the minstrel and take him down?

Just one way it could be done, i guess aint a stealther :)

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Not like PM got probs with BG infils tho ?

But I can see your point tho I dont think it's unfair to any other realms..We have a few good classes in alb..I wanna keep it that way

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:

FYI Albs invented Alarmclock raid =PPP :twak:

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
postmortem.jpg

Not hard to kill a BG inf :(

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
NS have Stormlord because they are a strong caster of hib, with a bit stealth :fluffle:

or something like that was said by mythic :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
AmeinoN said:
oh censi yes But what about rangers who have grapple and bg ? can an infil kill them if they are duo |

Infiltrator and scout can get grapple and BG too.

The point he's trying to make is that the alb assassin has access to Battlemaster AND can group with a class like a minstrel.

Its abit of an old thing tho; the primary problem is the 3rd stealther-class Albion has, it will ALWAYS create imbalances; also in the ML-choices.

And yes a minstrel with AM and a bodyguard infiltrator is pretty much unbeatable by any other stealthie-duo.

FZ might be a great help to battle those duo's. If you move the mincer with FZ he cannot be bodyguarded :)

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
"would you trade Battlemaster for spymaster or stormlord?"

Would healers trade sorjouner for warlord like clerics?
would BDs trade banelords for stormlord?
Would u trade baseline stun for root?
Would u trade.....

Stop QQing noob.

U are going to be a fuckin god in NF, why u want more power?! or nerf to ur targets. Mythic just gave u stun from side, awesome style, and u still QQing to nerf infils? omg.

Archer in NF. I use camouflage, wow , an assassin miles away, lets own him in melee cos im too overpowered, stun from side, zephyr, hit hit hit.. wow, zephyr end and the assassin still alive? NP, COS HE HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE DUE TO IP

Skillorz..!!

WHy u qq about ae or single mezz from mincer when the assassins can "instant" mezz u, we dont need more that ae/single mezz of 3/5sec.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
"would you trade Battlemaster for spymaster or stormlord?"

Would healers trade sorjouner for warlord like clerics?
would BDs trade banelords for stormlord?
Would u trade baseline stun for root?
Would u trade.....

Stop QQing noob.

U are going to be a fuckin god in NF, why u want more power?! or nerf to ur targets. Mythic just gave u stun from side, awesome style, and u still QQing to nerf infils? omg.

Archer in NF. I use camouflage, wow , an assassin miles away, lets own him in melee cos im too overpowered, stun from side, zephyr, hit hit hit.. wow, zephyr end and the assassin still alive? NP, COS HE HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE DUE TO IP

Skillorz..!!

WHy u qq about ae or single mezz from mincer when the assassins can "instant" mezz u, we dont need more that ae/single mezz of 3/5sec.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Fine example of an idiot.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
dunno about you, but giving infs (who are already the best assasin class) bodyguard when you have minstrals to stealth grp with is a bit too tasty for my liking.

Its like you have to attack the inf, which allows minstral (who were previously our primary target) to let rip with CC.

when AM is available for mincers I can see lots of no win situations for the other realms.

having minstrals available in itself is a hug advantage but when they are BG'd its just pain.

Im not sure what albs think about this, I had my fair share of pwning and more of my share of getting pwned but I would just like to see some balance. It doesnt really take a rocket scientist to deduce that albion stealthers have like a HUGE advantage. Am i wrong, what do the albs think?

maybe removal of SH with eleviate the pain, but that doesnt address the balane issue as all realm benefit equally (or arguably albion benefit more cuz im sure mincers hate SH just as much as I do)

Design Decision

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
wonder if wittor gonna respec back to battlemaster now, when he sees that its fotm.

I was battlemaster from the start but respecced to spy but u know it all don't u :eek:
oh and I don't play my infil anymore ;p

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
BGing a mincer can be nasty, but i wudnt call it unfair
nowadays the most pps realize it quite quickly if u BG sum1 and jump the BG..
and if its an inf, he goes down very fast(at least i always do)...
thers not often the time for the mincer to use all of his tools, like mezz etc, coz he often eats the 1st hits while in movement, and lill movement lags making BG not always working as ud like to...
i wud set it in a line with other stealthers having zeph , BG etc...surely not THAT big advantage after all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom