Information Thread - Post all Information / Tips here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himse

FH is my second home
Since so many people are becoming rep whores ;) i thought id make a little thread where everyone can post useful information or tips..

Post on!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Lame attempt of repfarming if you ask me :(

Usefull tip #1: If you want a lot of reppoints on FH to enhance your epeen then make threads with usefull tips!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Don't eat yellow snow!.

Jupitus isn't really that kid with the pingpong bat in his avatar, it's just a decoy.

But on topic;

Don't attack a warlock, sm, bd if you can't instakill it :D

Himse

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Lame attempt of repfarming if you ask me :(

Usefull tip #1: If you want a lot of reppoints on FH to enhance your epeen then make threads with usefull tips!

lols, i wasnt even wanting to be repped... jeezus such fucktards here sometimes, it was kinda a thread where people could post all hints and tips so they were organised so people could find the easily etc? rather than having loads of threads.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
top tip of the day:

dont run with scissors in your hand as if you fall over you may impail yourself

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
lols, i wasnt even wanting to be repped... jeezus such fucktards here sometimes, it was kinda a thread where people could post all hints and tips so they were organised so people could find the easily etc? rather than having loads of threads.

So I see ... you only have a sense of humor when it's convenient ... when it's not and when it gives you an opportunity to flame someone you turn it off?

Nice way to treat guildies meight

Fuckmuppet

Himse

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
So I see ... you only have a sense of humor when it's convenient ... when it's not and when it gives you an opportunity to flame someone you turn it off?

Nice way to treat guildies meight

Fuckmuppet

rich coming from you tbh, way to go "guildy"! first post you flame away.. and you didnt sound like you was joking fyi. /sigh.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Since so many people are becoming rep whores ;) i thought id make a little thread where everyone can post useful information or tips..

Post on!

sleeping with a relative can be bad for your health.. :twak:

:m00:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Why even start a post for something useful in here, more or less everyone seems to be in kindergarden still, and at that age you wont get much useful info from them.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
himse - ther's a difference between "post with no content with begging comment about rep" and "post with useful content".

Go do some work if you want your rep.

Feel free to restart the "tips" post in the newbies section without the snide comments about rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom