Information on GOA's mid/long term plans?

F

Flimgoblin

In the hope that Kemor or someone is reading here and can find this amongst the other screaming.. and is allowed to comment by the people upstairs.

Is there any possibility of some more long term plans being posted on the web site?

E.g. This patch was quite a long process - is this being rectified for the next?
What caused the 7 weeks of translating? insufficient staff? new staff being trained? familiarisation? really narky tricky code that needed translated?

What's the next target? 1.49? or straight to 1.50 (or 1.51 if the american's are there by the time we're finished)

What happened to 2-3 days behind the US - is that ever going to become a reality?

Thanks for listening.

O

old.stroke

Well. After the last patch they said the next was going to be alot faster. It wasn't.
I imagine the answer will be the same this time (whether it's true or not stands to see).

C

cHodAX

The plan is this, piss off all the English speakers so much that they leave and go play US. Then GOA can patch as slow as they like because they can always use the 'Translation' bullshit excuse on the poor Germans who rightly want thier own language version and will wait patiently.

O

old.Paranoid

they are doing a good job, my US version came in the post today.. now im just waiting for my new credit card :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom