Information on Dark Spire

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All,
Can anyone give me any sort of info on Dark Spire (Maps, Mobs and lvl of mobs e.t.c) Any info will be appreciated.

Thanx in Advance

Stay Safe all

Gwyri

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok is your go to man, i have "led" one, but didnt do any leading as such :p. I used this link:http://www.loreguild.com/lore/viewtopic.php?t=949. In my personal view the person who wrote this thread makes it sound harder than it really is. We did it easily, even though we killed the 3rd cavern boss before going to the ramp and it didnt seem to be as hard as the person in link makes out to kite the agro. The challenging bit for us was early in the caverns with over pulling.
We ran this setup:
Cleric, cleric (fop), icer, icer, theurg, pala, reaver, merc. You can do it with many variations on this setup only musts i would say is: 2x cleric ;p, atleast 1 icer, someone who can nuke /shoot crystals and 2 shield tanks. pbt is nice also.
Hope this is helpful.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
All you really need is enough healing and 1-2 tanks to hold the aggro. The rest of the group can be anything from a pure tank group to pbaoe setup to single target spec nukers.
It's really not that hard.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Did it on lamorak with 3 healer types, 1 shield tank and rest casters. Plenty pbaoe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom