Info RA's

A

Aussie-

Bladedance Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 Augmented Dexterity 3 Point-blank radius direct damage attack that damages all enemies in the spell area.
how much dmg ?
Corporeal Disintegration Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Radius DoT spell, stacks with other DOT lines. Damage is percent based, and goes up with the user's level
radius / dmg type ?

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Aussie-

radius / dmg type ?

350r, Body damage, anything from 80 to 120 a tick for 10 ticks. No dmg drop-off. Total shite for 14 points. Range seems to be bloody 1000 or something because whenever I tried to cast it, I felt like I was nearsighted or something.

a.

B

belth

Bladedance Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 Augmented Dexterity 3 Point-blank radius direct damage attack that damages all enemies in the spell area.
how much dmg ?

~100

24 pts for that... Maybe nice for interrupting pbaoe casters, but I rather run 5 steps than waste 2.4 RR's :p

P

Pin

how much dmg ?

100-150 damage on an equal opponent at 0 range. Radius is 350 with usual AE damage drop-off. Can be resisted.

A

Aussie-

when 1.59 arrives every normal sorcer will respec to full mind
so crap nukes, which means you wont need mom,wp, etc anymore.
points enough for that RA

this is 1 tick from yesterdays crim defence: http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/sorcerDoT.jpg
combined with my insta 66con debuff (~250hp) x 10 tickers = decent dmg

S

Slink

Bladedance!!!

Come on Mythic, 24 is a pisstake for Bladedance, when will it be "reconsidered" even if they only allow the dual wielding melee classes to use it (thats zerkers/bms/merc for all the mids out there) it would still be worth something! As of now its just less space on the RA-training bar for more useful passives etc.

/rant
/flame
/blamemythic

A

Apathy

I dunno...the RA DoT is okay if you have 14 points to spare and won't benefit from MoC that much. And with high mind spec, getting WP and MoM and WA is even MORE important to make up for the loss of damage and using only DoT and lifetap attacks.

But I'd rather get high passives than any of the actives available to the sorc. I won't get into "I want this and this and that and I want that changed and this added and that taken out" kind of arguments though. No point.

CD is for n00b sorcs who are so impressed with themselves at getting to lvl 50 that they save up for it and then use it twice an hour to little real effect. :p

Like Aussie!

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom