Info on artifacts please

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Can artifacts be picked up by one person, traded to another and then activated there? or does the person who picks up the artifact have to activate it him/herself?

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Can artifacts be picked up by one person, traded to another and then activated there? or does the person who picks up the artifact have to activate it him/herself?

Sort of :)

Basically:

1. You can trade unactivated artifacts

Activation requires:

1. The unactivated artifact.
2. All 3 scrolls for that particular artifact.
3. The encounter to have been completed by the person who has 1 and 2.

And thats it.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
So if I go out and pick up an artifact for a friend, we farm the scrolls together and we both have the artifact + scrolls, but I'm the one who got both of the unactivated artifacts, his wont work?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
if u give an artifact to a friend that havent helped to kill the mob to get credit for the encounter he cant activate it, so to be able to activate the artifact u have to help kill the mob that drops it and later have the scrolls ofc

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
So if I go out and pick up an artifact for a friend, we farm the scrolls together and we both have the artifact + scrolls, but I'm the one who got both of the unactivated artifacts, his wont work?

Yes he will not be able to activate it, he needs to complete the encounter aswell. Which btw is not always simply killing a mob.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
if u give an artifact to a friend that havent helped to kill the mob to get credit for the encounter he cant activate it, so to be able to activate the artifact u have to help kill the mob that drops it and later have the scrolls ofc

Which is what I said, in a more easy to understand way I thought :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
f1sty said:
Which btw is not always simply killing a mob.

Excactly... Mariasha's Gloves for example... you go pick up a chest which later transforms into the unactivated gloves.. but without my friend having picked up the gloves himself we now have a pair of useless unactivated rare artifact gloves >_< nerf....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom