Info needed

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi sorry to ask noobish question but has anyone figured a good spot to level the winged helm. Levels on harpies if i am not mistaken, what i was hoping for was a spot were there are a good steady supply of em that can stand a couple of animists with fop preferably purple /red con ones as well. Any help is appreciated.

From a desperate Hippie :)

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
You can level it at the road leading up to the EoY encounter. Lots of harpies there. Best place that I know of.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Or in amongst the little islands that house the harpies who hold the Harpy Feather Cloak, you just need a puller with range :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You can also try the harpies above fools bow (when it's up that is), tho it will bring you a headache (ah, need range to pull em)

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Are there not harpies at the spear of kings encounter? setup a fop and shroom field and annoy the enconter mob just enough to continually spawn shed loads of harpies?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Gesta said:
Are there not harpies at the spear of kings encounter? setup a fop and shroom field and annoy the enconter mob just enough to continually spawn shed loads of harpies?

Yup, if you can get friends to help you kill the insane waves of harpys it should ding in a few min :D

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Often near E0Y/SoK island at the very bottom of the ramp guardian harpies spawn (which means if you do go afk you need to make sure you place yourself carefully). These do not seem to be tied in with the camp bonus of the aello/okypete/podarge harpies on the EoY slope so it is good to swap to get some more xp.

However, this artifact, along with others suffers from losing camp bonus in en external environment which takes about an hour to do solo (so some sort of FoP animist group would take about 10 mins).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom