Info for Vamps

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Hi vamp dudes ;o

Just wanted to inform the other vamps out there about the Secret of Naxos quest. Think the faction system is broken for us, atleast it's broken for Neji and I (Crossbreed). We cant start the faction quest on harpy island, told this to Requil and he said he would pass it on, and there would be a hotfix done next week at some point.
Then we tried to get faction the old way by farming some Melos. After a while we went back to Naxos camp to check our faction, and they were hostile (were aggro when we checked em first). So we thought, well better get back to killing then. After about 15 mins more farming Melos, we tried to check our faction again, this time they were aggro again o_O

Just wanted to tell this to the other vamp dudes out there that might need the bracer from the Secrets of the Naxos quest.

/over

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
np mast ;)

Remember our extreme xp duos in CM btw? Can't remember which of my chars it was on, just remember the good ol' times of CM xping ^.^

Suffix

Fledgling Freddie
Also, we dont get safefall 5 :(

Confirmed by Requiel etc

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
we get safe fall 4, which is more than enough

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
assassins will only get safe fall 3 at 3x stealth spec afaik, and it's fine really ;)

often safe fall was a pain cus its impossible to suicide jump off dl :p <3 perma glasny :p

Suffix

Fledgling Freddie
No, i dont need Safefall 5, but camelotherald says we get it, and that makes me want it :p hehe

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
jumping from the top of a bridge = 0%dmg with safe fall IV

oh and if u wanna talk about broken things, zou (ml1 banelord) and fumble debuff share timer (so if u zou, u cant fumble debuff for 5min ;d)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
muahaha feel the pain of broken timers...

Camoflage vs Ceremonial Bracer timer isnt an issue so dont expect it to fixed anytime soon

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
assassins will only get safe fall 3 at 3x stealth spec afaik, and it's fine really ;)

often safe fall was a pain cus its impossible to suicide jump off dl :p <3 perma glasny :p

give back the days of no fall damage ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
lofff said:
zou (ml1 banelord) and fumble debuff share timer (so if u zou, u cant fumble debuff for 5min ;d)

This is getting fixed :)

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note-

About those faction quests. Say the Naxos are aggressive towards me, after doing the quest one time will they turn neutral alrdy or do I have to do it multiple times?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
On a side note-

About those faction quests. Say the Naxos are aggressive towards me, after doing the quest one time will they turn neutral alrdy or do I have to do it multiple times?

As far as I know, you can't do the faction quests if you don't have a good faction (neutral) with the mobs. So if you have aggro faction with the Naxos, you need to kill 1 of the other factions to gain neutral faction with Naxos and be able to do the quest (not sure which mobs you need to kill to get better faction with the Naxos tho).

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
As far as I know, you can't do the faction quests if you don't have a good faction (neutral) with the mobs.

Well, that wouldn't make much sense :p the point with faction quests are to gain neutral or better faction. So if you're already neutral towards one of the mob types, why would want to get better faction?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
sorry I was wrong, thought he meant the quest itself (Secrets of Naxos), to do that quest you need good faction with them...But yes there is a faction quest (Naxos Society) to gain better faction...My fault ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom