Info about the Barry Bookables Pls?

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Guys,

I checked out the booking diaries for the EF server last night and was horrified to notice that they have been reduced to only three!!!

What's going on guys? Have BW decided that there's not that much interest in EF anymore and so decided to reallocate the servers?

Does this mean that they will also shortly be reducing the complement of public EF servers as well?

Any info would be very helpful.

Thx, Doc

W

widdy

as far as I know all current 7 servers for EF will stay,as for the bookables being reduced to 3,I personally haven't heard or seen anything about it.If they are reducing the amount of bookables it's to make way for JK2 servers/bookables

I know they are adding new maps to the publics (XP maps and faceoff etc) I also noticed something about adding another insta server as well

We have four dedicated servers for the league so league action Isn't going to have any problems.

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Cheers Widdy! Would you be able to let me know the forum or location where I can go to take a look at any notices to do with server availability?

B

bigfoot

The number of bookables has been reduced to allow us to free up some slots to use for JK2 bookables. 3 will remain, and this should be enough going on how much they are used. There are no plans to remove any public servers.

W

widdy

pfffffffffffffffffffffft JK2.....................anyone would think that game was good or something ;) lol

btw bigfoot any chance you could turn

T

Tempy_Incursion

Ah so that's where they've gone, well as long as BW don't drop EF completely I don't care! :p

Yeah Bigfoot it would be good if you could. :)

M

mr.Blacky

ohhhhh poor Starman is this forum stealing a thread of yours :p
come here for a :fluffle:

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Sorry 'bout that Starman. I'll know for future posts!

:)

T

Tempy_Incursion

I never seem to check the EF forum that much, maybe I should do more to avoid Starman's wrath! :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom