infl Zerg at mmg today

S

Septina

Yes, and posting on bw instead of just filing a report is the smart thing to do. :eek:

J

jollygreen

yeah yeah no proof so cant do nout.. Just seems odd

I

ironhand

I thought radar couldnt detect stelathers because the code wasnt sent to the client side of the game. Ie u got busted cos of crap stealth.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by ironhand
I thought radar couldnt detect stelathers because the code wasnt sent to the client side of the game. Ie u got busted cos of crap stealth.

thought they changed that so now radar actualy spots stealthers.

C

constanze

radar dont work on stealthers
kinda new to me that its poss. to see stealthers with radar

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by constanze
radar dont work on stealthers
kinda new to me that its poss. to see stealthers with radar

how you know? :p

O

old.Downanael

They not infils,they santa little helpers checking how's childs behaving all around the world and they just happened to be many on same spot.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by gupster
Oh look an infiltrator...
where ?
Behind that other infiltrator!

I find that quite amusing from someone thats never been seen solo :eek: Saw you pop up today, was talking to someone over send at the time so they got a /t <> theres gupet .. how long till I find Jollz? ~~

The jollz pops up along with 2 hunters and 2 other sb's :p

E

eynar

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
thought they changed that so now radar actualy spots stealthers.

Don't think that's possible. Afaik no info is sent about stealthers (loc etc) real time, so there isn't any info to intercept by the packet sniffer. (to put it in understandable terms - pretty sure there's a lot more to it)

G

gupster

Originally posted by bigchief
I find that quite amusing from someone thats never been seen solo :eek:

Its supposed to be amusing :)

as for solo as a rr4 i would not last 5 mins solo at mo against you lot.

I duo with Jollz cos he my mate.

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
how you know? :p

Probably the same way that I know, by being informed? :p

As far as i know, radar cant detect stealthers until you are already in detect range; IE, the fact that theres a stealther nearby you isnt 'told' to your client until you actually detect them.

M

Meddic

I'm backing Gups 100% on this one!
He spends about 85% of his time in Emain 5% crafting and 10% farming!
Out of the 85% of his Emain time , 70% of that is spent in a DUO with Jollz, 10% is spent in a grp of some form and the other 5% is spent solo.
Been guilded with Gupet for time now and he and Jollz are both valued members of the guild! I know his playing habits almost inside and out!

And Bigchief, the inncident your refering to I believe was a ONE OFF EVENT on the day Gupet and Jollz got together in a little Midgard anti-Rambo team and owned his gank squads ass 2-3 times! I hope he liked a taste of the medicene he's been feeding us with for the past couple of months.

G

gupster

tbh that '''one off event''' seems to be happening more and more :( but then when we wake up and a fg of albs including 5 infils are camping mpk what can we do ?

Its a game they zerg we zerg its kinda fun :)

and meddic its 1% crafting!!!!!

G

GrivneKelmorian

I quote a dear friend of mine:
"The albs stealthzerg couse they get owned if they dont. And it has been proven many times."

By this quote i mean that many infs out there suck big time, mainly couse they are fotm noobs who only rolled a inf couse it was the best class around atm.

Aint saying there aint any solo infs and good playing infs around, but they sure aint many.

J

jollygreen

Have to agree with that. Imo have said it b4 infls aint nothing with 1:- A zerg 2:- Mincer who sos at every given chance.
My hat goes of to the solos out there Aoln is 1 and he/she ownz

I 90% of the time duo/trio. what u poor albs dont realise is we grp up to try combat ur zergs like yesterday started as normal duo we get zerged by fg infls so we try get bigger grp to fight back.. Its called cause and effect.. The thing is most SBs dont like to grp higher than 3-4 nor do i normally just get fed up of the zergs

G

GrivneKelmorian

you are wrong about infils beeing nothing...but the fact that an infil falls for a kite PA just says the skill level of the infs out there.

Even got it on film when i get a kite PA on a rather highRR inf ;)

Its almost sad that so few knows how to play the class. :p

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Meddic
Gupet and Jollz got together in a little Midgard anti-Rambo team and owned his gank squads ass 2-3 times!

I was refering to yesterday when Rambo wasnt even ingame but nm :p

(/who shadows gave 7 matchs, 3 in emain, 2 in housing, one in AC and one in cam at the time)

Im not saying there definetly wasnt a grp of alb stealthers around, theres so many of the nooby fk wits these days that ive lost track, but its not necessarily rambo or DS ;o

Originally posted by Gupet
Its a game they zerg we zerg its kinda fun

Except for the people that dont zerg (from both sides) :p But nm.

J

jollygreen

I agre with u cheif its not fun for the peeps that dont like to zerg i am 1 but what do u do so many infls try to jump on DS band wagon that its hard to tell who is who these days sadly u see a infl zerg u think DS not always the case but wut can u do :(

M

Meddic

Ok Cheif, my bad and I take it back , no harm no foul, tbh, the only reason i did think it was that event is because i've read a heck of a lot of these threads and Rambo's guild seems to be the most popular/frequent stealth event. So naturaly Its the first thing that came to my mind. Your probably right , but i do know that they were all grped to try to combat another Alb stealth grp that was harrasing the Mids earlier that day.

And damn Gups , i didnt realize you were THAT SKINT!

N

NairyK-

Originally posted by jollygreen
yeah yeah no proof so cant do nout.. Just seems odd

Your the 9238934712309237123532's person that's WHINGED about stealth zergs, you know wot they say?

''If you can't beat them''
''Join them!''

E

eynar

A thread with this title could be bumped every day.

D

Damon_D

Nahh just change title from today to everyday , and it fix'd...

Users who are viewing this thread