Infiltrators TL comments... (how to nerf you?)

K

^kATAR^

Nice to know our TL is busy working FOR us
/Sarcasm

Quote:
-------
"Just trying to narrow down one way to tone us down a little (we all know it's coming) without gimping us.

Some suggestions i have seen are:

Take away IP
Cap the efffectiveness dex has on evade
Make lifebane have the 1 min timer
Fix buffbots (not my area) "
-----------

This was taken from Albions rogue profession forum:
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=39566789&page=1

kATAR
Three Lions
lvl 47 Infiltrator.

D

Danya

Would you rather he got you a nerf that didn't gimp you or you get some uber crippling nerf that some random other person devises?

Y

-yoda-

aye danyan is correct . the way mythic have nerfed in the past they just nerf what they think is correct and have ended up totally gimping a class "archers/clerics example" so who better the ask for a semi nerf than the infil team leader himself ?
it is pretty obvious as he states that assasins are due some sort of nerf to bring them in line with other chars so imo best it comes from a inf tl than a fat cat mythic guy who has nver played the game

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by -yoda-
aye danyan is correct . the way mythic have nerfed in the past they just nerf what they think is correct and have ended up totally gimping a class "archers/clerics example" so who better the ask for a semi nerf than the infil team leader himself ?

:sleeping:

Only one thing worse than people going NERF!!!11 all the time, and thats people whining I AM TEH GIMPED!!!111 all the time.

Like f**k are clerics gimped. NEXT!!!

O

old.LandShark

like f**k would you know.

PS:
like f**k is F**k less offensive than fuck :p

D

Danya

shut the f**k up Landshark, people can't possibly type real swear words their mothers would stop them using the computer then! :p

O

old.LandShark

st*u c*nt!
Back on topic for a moment; i dunno, i personally think the next assassin nerf will be either something that makes evade7 less effective, and/or all buffing classes have all their conc buffs put on a 10min timer.
To avoid sending all buffing classes insane, combine all the baseline buffs they have and give all buffs fastest possible casting time? Dunno, that's a whole other problem...
but at least assassins would have to return to their PK every 10 minutes.
Orrr, make conc buffs a pulsing effect? Shrug

K

katt!

removing IP would be good in a few ways.. especially if only tanks could get it etc.

you would not have to worry "i wonder if he has IP ready",
it would also "free" up lots of points since you are almost forced to get it.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.chesnor

:sleeping:

Only one thing worse than people going NERF!!!11 all the time, and thats people whining I AM TEH GIMPED!!!111 all the time.

Like f**k are clerics gimped. NEXT!!!

chesnor read the post dummy :) i didnt whine at being a nerfed cleric . if u read sig i dont even possess a cleric :p

i think everybody would agree clerics are now nerfed . clerics can no longer kill anything solo imo .

not gonna be drawn ito a cleic arguement the amount of clerics owning in emain speask for itself :) "Big fat lonely ZERO of them"

H

Hit ^_^

chesnor is just mad cause he sucked from the beginning.

O

old.BJ|Bored

clerics are nerfed.

why cant albs primary healer also be a heavy damage nuker ?

mids primary healer IS THERE PRIMARY cc.

id rather face a character who can kill 1 mob at a time OR heal, than a character who can insta mes a group AND THEN heal.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by kedal
removing IP would be good in a few ways.. especially if only tanks could get it etc.

you would not have to worry "i wonder if he has IP ready",
it would also "free" up lots of points since you are almost forced to get it.

mmmmm, 23 points of free passives.... <drool>
Though I'd prolly keep FA2, or even get FA3 instead of IP. I'd rather have 900hp heal ever 15mins tbh, for 7 pts less...
and that 7pt saving would still be most of a lvl2 passive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom