Infiltrator Spec!

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Heya..

Now its time to give my inf, his final specc... But i have 2 specc's in mind, and aint sure which one i should go with... So, please vote:

Spec 1
50 Critical Strike
50 Slash
35 Stealth
32 Envenom

Spec 2
50 Dual Wield
50 Slash
35 Stealth
21 Critical Strike
24 Envenom

Thanks alot
Signed
:wij:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Since Garrote/AH > all anytimers you won't use any slash styles and therefor won't have any use for 50 slash.

I havn't thought very much about inf spec, but if I'd make one from rr1 I'd probably do something like:

50 cs
36 stealth
38 slash
28 dual wield
34 envenom

Maybe lower dual wield to raise envenom a bit if yo uwant lifebane early.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Cookiecutter4tehwin, imo :D

44CS
50thrust
35stealth
35envenom
rest DW...

As you gain in realm level's you might wanna consider regulation stealth and envenom downwards and DW up, or just not go for lifebane right a way and get some more DW :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Although i wouldnt go slash again if you paid me, thrust spec with Leg weps my DF/DS hits just as hard as a slash0r.

Low rr id use:

50 thrust
44 cs
36 stealth
35 env
rest DW

or drop CS to 34 and raise DW upto around 30 ish.

Iv tried most specs, the 1 above is the most safe and true infil style. As you gain rr's drop stealth and env and put points into DW. Or leave env as it is till you get LB.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
On a slashfil I would take DW spec i think, I hate my critfil with slash :<, maybe cus my template sucks but would still prefer dw I think.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
50 DW
34 Thrust/Slash
34 CS
34 Stealth
35 Envenom

Can vary the secondaries to suite RR of cause.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
50 DW
34 Thrust/Slash
34 CS
34 Stealth
35 Envenom

34 thrust, u r joking right?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Can't live without your DF? ;)

And as I said you can adjust to suite RR

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
50 DW
34 Thrust/Slash
34 CS
34 Stealth
35 Envenom

The only person i've seen speccing low in weapon, was a rr11 sb :\ Don't think thats a good spec for a low rr infil.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:
The only person i've seen speccing low in weapon, was a rr11 sb :\ Don't think thats a good spec for a low rr infil.
Agree'd, seems like a nice spec for a very high rr assasin, but then you'd not need env+stealth at 34, get more CS/Thrust maybe.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:

Its not meant to be. Its for RR5/6 So you can make Envenom and weapon spec back up to 50/51 effective.

But from what i've seen of a friend who changed from CS to DW spec the damage out put and survivability was much greater with DW spec.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If i ever bother to level my infil on Prydwen, i would go for a rr5 spec that looked something like this:

48 CS
35 env
35 stealth
34 DW
36 slash/thrust

Only use CS styles, of course. :p

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Can't live without your DF? ;)

And as I said you can adjust to suite RR

Apart from PA DF is probably the highest damage output style i have + is a 5 sec stun off evade, so no, i cant live without DF. I tried garrote/ach yesterday and found it far inferior.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
With this whole Wyrd spec thing going on, 50 CS with 51 composite thrust/slash seems to be a good choice, as long as you use CS styles.

Garotte/Achilles both have a higher growth rate than Amy or DS as well as a melee speed debuff on achilles.
Only drawback that i see is the higher end cost on Garotte.
The CS evade styles all outdamage DF by quite a lot. 5 sec stun can be nice, but you have to give up something else to get it.

If you want to do the most possible damage, surly 50 CS, 51(36+15 at rr5) composite slash/thrust is the best way?
With as much in DW as possible.
If you want 50 thrust for the stun, you would have to lower CS and DW some and then lose damage.

Take the spec i posted above. To get 50 thrust, i would have to lower CS and DW by 8 points each to get it.
Seems like a lot of wasted points to me for a 5 sec stun which is often purged. :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
and if they purge stun, they purge the debuff along with it :p

but still, because of dual shadows being such a high dmg 'anytime' style for an infil they can afford it to go 50 thrust 50 dw and not lose much dmg output

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps, but then they sacrifice all CS or would have to really gimp envenom to keep PA.
It's a spec that works, obviously, but i'm just saying i think the Wyrd spec thing with 50 CS would do more damage.

Both specs has it's benefits and drawbacks. You either get a stun or more damage.
I would prefer more damage myself, but my skald would like it if you stay 50 thrust. :p

Edit: i was wrong when i said "Garotte/Achilles both have a higher growth rate than Amy or DS"
DS is higher than Garotte. ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Lexxus said:
u know that skalds armor type is vulnerable to thrust right ? :p
Yes, but it would hurt more if they went 50 CS and used CS styles, instead of DS/DF. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom