Infiltrator-spec

C

Cowled

90% of excalibur, including hibs and mids, are infiltrators..

I would like to ask how u spec ? And why?

I was thinking something like:

36 stealth
37 env
xx CS
xx DW
50 thrust

It's for a saracen

If u state that i should spec .. let's say... 44 CS, then state why. Same goes for DW :).

/Cowled

O

old.ST200

I think you should spec 43 in Strength, 39 in Evade and like 76 on Yojimbo.

imo ofc

A

Aussie-

omg again that noob spec

36 stealth + 11 items + rr4 = 50 stealth = too high so lower stealth to 34 max
37 poisen + 11 items + rr4 = 52 poisen for something that gets nerfed soon.

O

old.ST200

I think I shot Aussie one too many with the gay gun

B

belth

Keep the gay-parties away T_T

Env items aren't hard to find btw.

C

Cowled

Im going:

36 stealth
44 CS
36 env (depends if the ring is going to be changed to +2 env(?))
50 thrust
Rest in DW

/Cowled

B

belth

Copycat, my exact current cookie-cutter spec. Respecing on Gorre tho, quite likely that I'll go with it on live too.

P

Pin

On respec I'll be either

33 Stealth
33 Envenom
50 Thrust
39 CS
34 DW

or

33 Stealth
33 Envenom
50 Thrust
44 CS
27 DW

Just can't make up my mind.

A

andruril

IMO DW styles suck!

Just go 50 thrust....

Here's my spec for lvl 50 (If i ever get to lvl 50 :p)

37 stealth
38 Envenom
44 Crit strike
50 Thrust
0 DW

Maybe specced to much in stealth and Envenom, but it leaves you with 1 spec point.... Etc if you'd spec differently you'd be wasting points on DW which are totally crap.....

P

Pin

Originally posted by andruril
IMO DW styles suck!

Just go 50 thrust....

37 stealth
38 Envenom
44 Crit strike
50 Thrust
0 DW

Maybe specced to much in stealth and Envenom, but it leaves you with 1 spec point.... Etc if you'd spec differently you'd be wasting points on DW which are totally crap.....

Someone's been reading VNBoards too much :m00:

T

Tranquil-

People aren't speccing DW because of the styles, it's the chance to hit with the offhand aswell. The base damage you do with the offhand gives you an extra hit for free. I'd like to see the the other spec which will give you more damage for the same amount of specpoints.

O

osrim

hmm

IMO DW styles suck!

Just go 50 thrust....

37 stealth
38 Envenom
44 Crit strike
50 Thrust
0 DW

0 DW? u need those offhander hits, believe me. I wouldnt think personally no less than 18 dw, rather more and some dualist reflexes RA.

If u miss PA (happens too offen to me)...u are getting owned too easily. Well this is owned badly by SZ:s anyways...IMHO

U know how much taking skill to 50 costs? For example, lowering cs from 50 to 45 u can get DW from 0 to 21. U only loose quite worthless Ripper move and 9*5=45 point from PA cap damage, u can with 3.7 spd crafted weapon still do around 800 perfs (45+11 from items+rr).

Btw Pin's templates look good all around templates, though u need lots of RR:s for full use of skills.

But all chooses their own path, hopefully gorre soon with excal database.../em drools.

B

belth

The 1st template Pin posted is quite close to what I'll propably try on Gorre, although as I finally got Greydarks Mercilfitrator clip, I'm wanting Dual Shadows cause it's that weird looking balette-animation :p

Couple templates I've come up with, each I'd like to try but one /respec all takes you quite far away from that :( Note the high DW, I like very much hitting often with both, many fights more I'd have won if I had had couple more double-hits.

Melee oriented, except totally gimped on envenom
34 stealth
50 thrust
7 envenom
34 CS
50 DW

More envenom but gimpy stealth
25 stealth
50 thrust
24 envenom
34 CS
50 DW

Altered Greydarks spec
33 stealth
50 thrust
33 envenom
12 CS
50 DW
(I got enough points to get 6 to slash here or 13 CS)

Infiltrator 5-spec
34 stealth
50 thrust
34 envenom
34 CS
34 DW

The "GIMP" (okay, I don't even consider liking this template)
34 stealth
29 slash
18 thrust
6 envenom
50 CS
50 DW

Slash-boy
34 stealth
44 slash
19 envenom
44 CS
44 DW

Considering mainly to try, pretty much leaves me without 50 stealth/Lifebane for a very long time or forever
34/33 stealth
50 thrust
32/33 envenom
34 CS
39 DW

Testing the "Altered Greydark" is actually more tempting than the above template, as it's not final on Gorre and the cookie-cutter template basically has just 90 points higher PA-cap than the above, so not much new there.

F

Freppe^^

what about
Stealth 35
Cs 44
Thrust 50
Envenom 35
and the rest which i think is 18 on DW(allmost sure its 18) :)

B

bult

Originally posted by Cowled
Aussie.. it's hard to find Env-items

hehe far from it actually, +5 DF juwel +4 epic gloves +2 epic ring in next patch (it changes) = capped env. If u call that hard to get well...

B

bult

IMO DW styles suck!

Just go 50 thrust....

37 stealth
38 Envenom
44 Crit strike
50 Thrust
0 DW

that would mean at lvl 50 and rr4 (rr4 is minimun, very easy to get) u would have 51 stealth 52 envenom wich is a waste.

anything above 36/36 env/stealth is wasted points better spent in dualwield. Personally i would specc for RR5 if i made a new infil now.

P

Pin

Originally posted by bult

hehe far from it actually, +5 DF juwel +4 epic gloves +2 epic ring in next patch (it changes) = capped env. If u call that hard to get well...

Sorry, next patch the epic gloves also change down to +3. So that gives you +10 total.

P.S. If anyone wants to buy my +envenom weapon, I'll start the auction at 50plat :m00:

B

belth

Originally posted by Freppe^^
what about
Stealth 35
Cs 44
Thrust 50
Envenom 35
and the rest which i think is 18 on DW(allmost sure its 18) :)

Got that atm, except Stealth/Envenom are 36. It's the cookie-cutter template ;)

T

Tranquil-

Belth, Greater enervating is a large factor in that spec(greydark), I'd want it as fast as possible. You're perhaps closer to RR7 than my lvl 12 inf, but nevermind :p

A

Azzaro-Ewolyn

Alot of them is good, but I sugest:

Stealth 35
CS 40
Envenom 35
Trust 50
DW 20

and you will end up with 0 points

But I had in mind and drop CS and go high in DW, but dont know how it will work.

Here is a nice link to a guide for infiltraters :

http://cromagnet.8k.com/Inf.html

----------------------------------------

Azzaro level 47 cleric
Ewolyn level 46 Infiltrater

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom