Infiltrator RA's

A

andruril

Just wanna know what RA's you Infiltrators out there got.
And whats worth getting??

I have so far (with R2L7)

Vanish, And Aug STR 2 (saving up for Mastery of Arms)

What else would be worth it?

B

belth

IP. If you're in to longer survivability that is. Vanish won't help when someone puts a DoT on you.

K

knockout

dude you need to get dodger and mastery of pain forget mastery of arms

get IP as well

the way you are going you will soon be respecing. i got my RA spec line figured out and dont have any of those in it

P

Pin

Originally posted by andruril
Just wanna know what RA's you Infiltrators out there got.
And whats worth getting??

Get things that will help you level. You've still got a long way to go from 42. Personally, I would say get Dodger, Mastery of Pain and Dualist's Reflexes.

Then when you are higher level, respec them away if you like, although all three of those are worth it in RvR aswell.

Originally posted by andruril
I have so far (with R2L7)

Vanish, And Aug STR 2 (saving up for Mastery of Arms)

What else would be worth it?

Errrrr..... Well, Vanish is completely useless for levelling, and I think Mastery of Arms completely sucks aswell (the pre-requisite of Aug Str 3 alone makes it not seem worth it to me).

For 17 points I would go:
Aug Qui II - 4 points
Aug Dex II - 4 points
Dodger II - 4 points
MoP II - 4 points
DR I - 1 point

B

belth

Mastery of Arms would be nice if it wasn't so bloody expensive, hitting at 2.0 spd or so with a 3.7 spd Gladius... High damage and big perfs, without the gimpyness of slow weapons.

K

K0nah

yeh the aug str III pre-req makes MoA a non starter for anyone other than a pole/2hander and even then its very dubious value.

DR, Dodger & MoP are all good and have useful (or more useful) pre-req's, MoP is especially good for duel wielders since we get 2x the chance to crit (both hands)

MoP III = 50% chance to crit with either hand, per swing (assuming a doublehit)

Just a shame the crits tend to be tiny :(

B

belth

Taking any ability past level2 is a waste of points IMO, except maybe MoP, as quite a few Masteries use Aug Dex2 as pre-requisite also. 6 points don't come fast later on. Unless you live for them like some do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom