Infiltrator RA question

T

tamron

Hullo everyone,

This is my first post here, actually <smiles>

Was just wondering what RA's people recommend for Infiltrators. I already have Aug Dex2, Aug Qui2, Dodger2 and MoP2. I also have 9-10 points I was saving for Purge, but thought I'd get feedback first.

So what do you guys think is the way to go, and why?

Just one point - I do not and never will have a buffbot, so count that into your answers.

Tamron Shadowstepper
Order of the Knights Templar
Captain, Templar Defenders

T

the_smurflord

I'd definately go for purge ASAP then Vanish. Vanish has saved my life on countless occasions, sometimes for avoiding the zerg, sometimes for doing a double PA (very useful when they IP on you).

I would have recommended See Hidden afterwards, but with the nerf coming in 1.62D to it, I'm not so sure any more. Will have to wait and see what's that's like once we get it.

Apart from that,
Duelists Reflexes 2 - 4 points, equivalent of +12 dual wield.
Avoidance of Magic 1 - 3% to all magic resistances for 1 point, bargain if you ask me.
And at a later date, MoP 3, though this is 6 points.

T

tamron

Avoidance of Magic 1 - 3% to all magic resistances for 1 point, bargain if you ask me.

How does that relate to the resistance bonus cap? i.e If I reach my cap from items (dropped and SC'ed), is this on top of that?

O

old.Emma

if you starting from fresh i recommend getting Duelist Reflex`s before mop.. cos over time DR 2 will do more dmg than MoP 2..

DR2 will help you all the time where as MoP2 will only give an additional 10% chance to crit.

atleast that is the case with LA.. but then the mechanics are different. Same should be the case with DW/CD afaik.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by tamron
How does that relate to the resistance bonus cap? i.e If I reach my cap from items (dropped and SC'ed), is this on top of that?

Yep it's on top. Several of my resists are at 29% because of it. Soon I'll be getting AoM2 for another 3 points and push them to 32%.

L

living

lifter 5, Mastery Of Water 5.. that shuld do it :D After that i recommend Tireless 5. :]

That way i will be able to kill you too.

S

Svartur

What living said

Except for Tireless 5 maybe, could be replaced with Bladedance or summat. ;)

You will pwn the coming expansion. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom