Infiltrator help..

P

poi

Hi !

I have made a inf, and wants some help.

Someone told me that CS damage is higher if u spec more in u weapon skill..is that right?

Im going for this temp:

Stealth=39
Thrust=50
Envenom=31
CS=39
DW=27

Is is ok?

B

belth

CS affects how much your CS-style bonus is, thrust just determines the base damage and thrust-style bonus.

I'd drop DW on that template quite a lot, DW gives least returns for skillpoints spent. 25% base chance, +0.5% for each point in it and +0.25% for each character level. At level 50 with 50 DW, you'd have 25+50*0.5+50*0.25=62.5% to swing both weapons at once, where as with no points in DW at 50, 25+50*0.25+0.5 (last 0.5 for the "mandatory" 1 point)=38% chance. DW styles are utter bollocks compared to CS styles, so you can safely raise that Envenom for nicer poisons and drop that DW.

Good reading about Infiltrators at VNBoards DAoC Albion Rogue boards, if you can filter out the crap.

O

old.hidden

ah

well that certianly taught me somthing :p

i've had mallus saying "im taking cs to 50, it increases your cs damage"

dammit

well anyway my template will look somthing like this at 50 :mad:
Stealth=40 (bonus' to 50+)
Thrust=50
Envenom=40 (bonus' to 50+)
CS=39 (bonus' to 42+)
DW=5

think thats a good 'un :)

B

belth

Forgot to say that each point in CS raises your PA cap by 9.

Anyway, my level 50 template with this current gimpy amount of points is
39 Stealth
39 Thrust
39 CS
35 Envenom
2 DW

Propably changing it to
40 Stealth
50 Thrust
39 CS
40 Envenom
5 DW
when we get 1.48.

I autotrained stealth to 24, giving me 20 extra-points, propably putting them to DW if I can't fit them somewhere else ;)

C

cAScADe

If the DW styles are awful why do you still put 5points in it?

and i also dont know how Auto-Training works... i spoke to some one and they said you get auto-trained every 4 levels?

so does that mean at lvl9(assuming it starts from 5) you will get all the things you havnt trianed in raised?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom