Infiltrator Epic Help (Friday 23rd May)

C

chlorines

Hi, Chlorine the level 50 Inf here (just !)
I'm going to attempt my epic to kill the Elyll Lord In the Pennie Mountains and would very much appreciate some help. I'm told with 2 full groups it's relatively simple. So if you have 15 minutes to spare then I will be eternally gratefull.
If you're prepared to help please meet up at Castle Sauvage on Friday 23 rd May at 8pm (GMT). Our guild is relatively small and finding this many high level players is always a problem. If you wish to leave a post with your in game character name I'll PM you 30 minutes before hand as a reminder.
Many thanks !
Chlorine (aka Ringpull & Keppy)

T

Tharion

It have been done with 4ppl but thats abit hard :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Don't you have an alliance you can ask for help?

Oh wait...

B

belth

"Need" the epic on my necro, I'll propably join up... Ellylls should be neutral to him also ;) 1fg should definitely be enough, if not overkill.

D

DeaD GuRu

just wondered

Could it be done solo, like in if you kill enough archers you'llget friendly.......... walk in.......... hit and run.........finished?

D

dropkick

I tried it as a cab got him down to 3/4 hps but the sages nuked me . Best is to get a Ice wizard or 2 in the group and just pull them to him . Have a 2nd group to try and take the adds.Thats how I got my epic

M

Mishy

my cabby needs to do it... so will try be there.

P

pilia

Re: just wondered

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
Could it be done solo, like in if you kill enough archers you'llget friendly.......... walk in.......... hit and run.........finished?

Sure you could get friendly,but killing the lord solo would be near impossible imo,

Having someone ellyl friendly pull him to the gank group saves a world of trouble though :)

B

belth

I had just an orange sage as add on the lord last night when I tried, thought hey, maybe I'll get him dead. At around 80% hp some ellyll heroes decided to join the fight, got the lord down about 5% more :p

Z

Zag Barr

Be carefull posting that stuff here, or you might get some adds from mid or hib as well :sleeping:

You dont need that many people for the quest. A cleric, a sorc, a tank and a nuker should do - along with the people, who need the quest ...

What you do:

Go above the ruins on the hill north of it and pull by shooting at the guards/champions standing close to the house on the far NW corner of the ruin - and run back to group. IF you keep doing that, you will pull the lord eventually.

Have the sorcerer mezz all inc and kill it off one by one.

Watch out for sages and windies. They hurt if you let them cast at you.

A

adari

we did it with 1fg,

one ungroupped member, me back when we did it, goed all the way back up the walls of the house and shoots the lord with xbow, then sprints out

it will pull all mobs out of the house and a paladin can easily pick the lord with his taunt from a distance and kill it with his group without having too much adds

had to use ip though, nasty stuff

J

Jiggs

i am neutral to ellyl and its dead easy,

i just run in solo and taunt shout lord and run back out, normally pulls the lord and maybe 2 others max.

needs about 4-6 people this way depending on what classes they are :p

C

CBH_Music

sure i'll come and help in best way i can :p plz dont bring peeps with good ellyll faction ;)

C

chlorines

EPIC CANCELLED

Sorry but I have been asked to work this evening, so many thanks for the offers of help but withh have to try another day !
Thanks again !!!!!

A

adari

too bad, would have been a good laugh since this post is accessable to all realms lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom