Infiltrator and autotrain...

B

Bleam

Hello to all!

I am going to start a infiltrator and I would like to know a good spec where it comes to autrotraining the whole stuff for max points!

I don't care if I'm nerfed till 50, but I wanna do it ^^

Greetings
Bleams - L20 Cleric
Bleamy - L4 Rogue

C

Cybwyn

Ignore the previous post.

AFAIK, Infiltrators only autotrain stealth so you can save a maximum of 77 spec points. However, as an Infil, you may find yourself solo XP'ing a lot of the time and having autotrained stealth will make it difficult to land your BS / PA+CA strikes on mobs.

B

Bleam

I know that, but that's the chance I'm going to take :)
It's hard, but I want to do it that way, I will like it on level 50 ! :0

Gimme spec

C

Cybwyn

If I ever can be arsed to level my Infiltrator to 50 (he's marooned on L32 at the mo and I dunno if I could stand the pain of levelling another rogue to 50 without a buffbot) my final spec will be..

36 Stealth
44 CS
16 DW
50 Thrust
35 Envenom

With the extra 77 points from autotrain you'd be able to take DW up to 20 maybe.

S

Silenzio

50 t
44 c
35 s
35 e
18 d

not gimped at all till 50... if u allways max thrust n cs =)

done with my inf... never had prob exping...
the only hard part is ppl allways asking bout ur stelth til 48...

than they will just "ohhhhh" =)

enjoy

B

Bleam

50 t
44 c
35 s
35 e
18 d

K and SC do the rest then :)
Thanks a bunch :D

A

andyr00barb

You always have the option of substituting Duel Wield for Crit Strike till lvl 40 or the 1.62 release. Then spec out of DW and go CS. The only anytime style in the crit strike line has a defence penalty, which is crap for repeatedly fighting mobs. Duel wield has no dependancy on stealth for moves.

Cheers..

J

Jupitus

You can auto stealth comfortably to 40.

A common end template would be something like:

Stealth 35/36 (allowing for RR and +11 with items)
Thrust 50
CS 39
Envenom 35/36 (allowing for RR and +11 with items to get lifebane at 50)
Dual wield the rest.

So, to auto stealth, spec thrust max and CS high too, I would suggest leaving envenom til later in speccing (saves cash and hassle in PvE) and put spare points into DW to keep that high until level 40 where you can spec out of DW and into stealth, or keep the points back for stealth and keep autoing if you are careful with the maths.

Stealth is mostly pretty crap in PvE... the mobs will roam and all too often you will die from a stupid pop as you stealth in to get a target.

Speccing Thrust, CS and Dual wield will give you good damage output for levelling.

Good luck.

L

Lynxian

My spec

Thrust - 50

Crit - 39

env - 35

stealth 35

DW - 27

Autotrained to lvl 16

S

Solid

50 Thrust (+20 @ RR10 = 70)
50 CS (+20 @ RR10 = 70)
30 Env (+20 @ RR10 = 50)
30 Stealth (+20 @ RR10 = 50)
21 DW (+20 @ RR10 = 41)

Stlong Perf imo

Add in a buffbot and you got a 'Rambo' on yer hands

Zergfilfortehwin

L

liste

aiming for Lifebane at rr10 is more than daft though :p

C

Col|

Originally posted by Jupitus

Stealth is mostly pretty crap in PvE... the mobs will roam and all too often you will die from a stupid pop as you stealth in to get a target.

Says the man who experienced this countless times. :D

J

Jupitus

Bloody right I did, Carn :D

I wish I had adopted this approach myself, but to be honest back when I started all the guide said 'spec stealth blah blah blah' so that is what people did. I guess it's all the knowledge around which means people are more clued up these days, and remember, when I started out is was just 2.0 per level... that's what people are referring to when they talk about 'old school infs' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread