Infiltraitor speccing and items

K

-Kylock-

i have just got my RL friends infiltaitor at lvl 42, i got his ding to 43 and was wondering if, 35 stealth - 50 thrust - 44 CS - 39 envenom, is a good final template. also i am on the search for lvl 40/50 magic items with +envenom/stealth, i got an item today off an old Praetorian (+envenom and CS) but was wondering what other items i should look out for while xping and while on item/guild hunts.

B

belth

35 stealth is viable, but only if you have RR5 at 50... 36 stealth/50 thrust/44 CS/36 env/rest DW is good, RR4 and you can have all specs (DW & slash aside) at 50 or higher, come Darkness Falls & epic armors ;)

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Copy-cat thats my template but with 36 stealth :p . Lets you get 22dual wield as well if you prepared to auto train till 36. With items and RR5 (in brackets) I now have.....

36 (51) Stealth
44 (51) CS
50 (64) Thrust
36 (46) Env (come on DF jewel :clap: )
22 (36) DW

Can't recommend a better template then that.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.MallusTheGimp
Can't recommend a better template then that.

That's cause you're a gimp, no lifebane! :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Virulent Fishing Hook drops off Danoin Fishermen adds +2 env +4dex +4qui & last but not least 4% body resist. Lvl40 jewel slot. Other than that theres the +env thruster that drops in Barfog, get it fast before the next patch ;)

O

old.Im pac man!!

my template is going to be:

stealth-40
thrust - 39
envenom-40
critical- 50
dw-13
slash-2

leaving me with 0 points :))

this was calculated assuming ill have the patience to autotrain to 48 and that its 77 points you save from autoing stealth. No adds in this template.

P

Pin

Complete list of Albion +envenom items in 1.48:

Virulent Fishing Hook (jewel): +2 (Danaoin Fishermen - Lyonesse)
Regal Gloves: +3 (King Of The Barfog Hills and Legendary Afanc)
Diamond Dagger (slasher): +3 (Diamondback Toads - Llyn Barfog)
Thrusting Frenzy (thruster): +4 (Frenzied Feeders - Llyn Barfog)

In 1.49:
(Diamond Dagger and Thrusting Frenzy get slash and thrust bonuses instead on future drops)

Shadow-woven Gloves: +4 (Level 50 Infiltrator epic reward)
Infernal Jewel Of Venom: +5 (Bought for Diamond seals in Darkness Falls)

In 1.51:
(Stats changed on epic gloves and ring)

Ring of Shades: +2 (Level 43 Infiltrator epic reward)
Shadow-woven Gloves: +3 (Level 50 Infiltrator epic reward)
Infernal Jewel Of Venom: +5 (Bought for Diamond seals in Darkness Falls)

I hope that's helpful to you all... Now, as a rewerd, does anyone have a spare Thrusting Frenzy or Diamond Dagger to sell/trade? :)

O

old.Galannor

There's a list over rogue class items on Stractics here.

Speccing? Personally, I'm probably going for something like this:

40 Stealth
39 Critical S.
50 Thrust
17 Dual W.
38 Envenom

(note: This is including 77 free pts. from autotraining)

Stealth to 40, for getting Safefall IV, 39 CS is for the last style in the PA chain, 50 Thrust for lowest dmg variance and Dragonfang (stun), 38 envenom is enough to use Lifebane with RR and +envenom items (only considering the non-weapon +envenom items) - the 17 pts in DW is all the leftover points, although I'm still in doubt wether I just should save these, as Mythic is working on an expansion with a new level cap... 15 unspent points with above.

K

K0nah

36 Stealth 50 Thrust 35 Envenom 44 Critical Strike 18 Dual Wield (with 21 points from autotraining stealth to 24, 0 left over) is what I'm looking at. Seriously doubt he will ever get beyond the 35 BG's but u never know I guess :)

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Galannor
40 Stealth
39 Critical S.
50 Thrust
17 Dual W.
38 Envenom

Safefall 4 isn't of any use... If I take damage from jumping down from a keepwall, it's max 2-3% - it doesn't unstealth either.

D

--dragongirl--

i got
38+13 stealth
50+7 thrust
43+5 cs
14+9 dual wield
38+2+10 (from items) envenom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom