Infils+Relic=QQ

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
NS with relics is easymode, total easymode, cant see why it should be any different for infs :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't mind them having relics what I don't like is how all the zerging fucktards come out when they have relics.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
hmm zerging stealthers ........ thats sound interesting before u speak for another realm go out of crauchon to see what happens till then ur clueless m8 stealthers zerging everywhere not only albs or mids but its like everyone

i see less infi's than i see shadowblades & melle rangers tbh

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'd like to vs your NS but it's hard when you pop me in front of other hibs :p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:

Not like u can do anything 1 vs 1 tho u suck big soz :(

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Oic

Vladamir said:

Glad to know ur back playing now Vlad :)

Was nice munching through you when we met a few days ago :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
I don't mind them having relics what I don't like is how all the zerging fucktards come out when they have relics.

hehe :) i recall dioz - rambo/constanze times + albion being a stealther realm on prydwen with str relics.

war never changes, albs stealthers never change either i guess :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
its the same as it always has been

the second some realm gets an extra melee relic, a horde of stealthers appear you've never heard of. It's no different on alb than it is for mid or hibs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
its the same as it always has been

the second some realm gets an extra melee relic, a horde of stealthers appear you've never heard of. It's no different on alb than it is for mid or hibs.

relics=skillz megameightzor!

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
thing is rambo and constanze had skills, aim the other rr10 newb scout and friends don't they cant do shit 1v1

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Pio said:
thing is rambo and constanze had skills, aim the other rr10 newb scout and friends don't they cant do shit 1v1

I dont think Aim gives a toss tbh :p

He likes the aggro! :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Warder infs are all the same regardless of relics though :> Free rps!

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
for me ns, infil+someotherrandomalbstealther is more QQ than infi+10%relicbonus

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Almost sig material...

/Dracus

Rambo wasnt so bad actually, he landed PA often and hit like a truck. Constanze tho, usually just ran off when solo.

(what Rambo did with DS etc.. is another story and I truly despice what he did for stealthers on Prydwen, would been better off without him in that matter..)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
rambo hit like a wet noodle compared to araudddddddry and to a lesser degree his bum m8 asharith.

only problem I had with rambo is I only once found him solo in my entire stealthing playtime. (which is a fair load) Alb had 20% dmg at the time but I managed to actually pa the bugger :) so he promptly vanish pa-d me when I was closish to perhaps winning. Oh those vanish-pa days I loved them so much.

but anyway the only problem with rambo was he was always with at least 1 other. That other would always at least include a mincer. Anyway no matter now...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
but anyway the only problem with rambo was he was always with at least 1 other. That other would always at least include a mincer. Anyway no matter now...

I'm just waiting for the day someone comes on whining about how they never found cleric <insert name here> solo, only running about with their group. :fluffle:

I know many people solo with stealthers, but I never saw where it said in the manual that it was the only way to play them. I've really never understood the concept that unless you often play a multiplayer game solo, you must be worse than those that do.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
inqy said:
rambo hit like a wet noodle compared to araudddddddry and to a lesser degree his bum m8 asharith.

only problem I had with rambo is I only once found him solo in my entire stealthing playtime. (which is a fair load) Alb had 20% dmg at the time but I managed to actually pa the bugger :) so he promptly vanish pa-d me when I was closish to perhaps winning. Oh those vanish-pa days I loved them so much.

with all respect, Ive met Rambo quite a few times with my old meleeranger long way back and tbh, I think hes a better player than most. I think I've found you solo twice aswell during my time on both ranger and NS, doesnt mean you zerg 100%. Sure Araudry was a tad better but dont claim Rambo was a shiteplayer because he wasnt. Aldoran is a good example of a really shitty assassin who zerged his way to rr10 with 0 skill at all, _everyone_ that isnt a mid will say the same about Aldoran, hes was hated as Horner and that says abit.

Dont get me wrong here.. Rambo sure did _alot_ of bad things, I wont even defend that shit behaviour, I'm just saying, before DS, he actually soloed a ton, and was pretty good at it aswell, he could hold his own vs most. The infs I remember the most from the old days that actually was good was Rambo, Mona, Niar, Camillo, Derric, Araudry, Soha and some more, there was 100 more but most just sucked and zerged, just like they still do, ebayed or not. What differs Rambo from most twits is the fact that he admitted he did wrong and also realised what he did, he also apologised in public for it and shortly after that he quit the game, I respect that, so should you. Look at Aim, Tip, Quindexter and the whole merry bunch of retard albzerglings that was around on Rambos time.. they aint changed at all, still same old noskill muppets and they will probably quit the game less skilled than Rambo aswell, I'm convinced most albstealthers will, hell even the good albs will agree with me I think.

Taking one single isolated event Inqy, means zero, null, nothing, you have played long enough to know that. Anyone can kill anyone, just because of how DAoC is built. I can kill you easy, you can kill me easy, we can both die in a fight, it means nothing, its just a game with alot of random numbers tipping things one way or the other.
What Rambo did was that he wanted more as an assassin, he wanted domination and control, without realising what it did for the stealthercommunity on Prydwen, and also, fact is, Mids was the ones that started out with the stealthzergs and I think Rambo wanted to counter that in his own way which went overboard. Albs zerged abit back then, mids zerged like mad already then, hibs.. well hibs.. Revminster and a couple others ran around soloing but hibs wasnt really involved much back then at all, since there was so few hibs overall. What I remember from OF before DS is mids zerging my lil rangerass to hell and back, day in and day out, there was a few solos out but not many at all. I had a long chat about Rambo with Luon some time ago and we came to the same conclusion, good player on the wrong track, nothing more to it. Same can be said about alot of players :)

(basically inq, I'm just saying: less hate, more understanding for some people that actually reach enlightment, feel free to diss the assholes that deserve it since they never ever change but give creds to those who wake up with the smell of coffe mate, I dont think its easy to change behaviour in DAoC, I do believe we should be a tad more forgiving to those to choose a better path though, perhaps it helps them to stay on it with a little support instead of dissing them down for the past when they do try to change, Dwera is a classic example here, I like that guy these days because he really really try prove he has changed, yet so many refuse to admit it and claim he still is a piece of crap that deserves nothing, its wrong imo, sure Grivne need a wakeupcall balancewise now and then and can seem clueless when it comes to some things but the guy has a heart at least, which is more than most have)

maaaaaaaaaan... do those beers get to me or what!? Time for bed haha :D

:fluffle: /hug and /kiss for everyone tonight tbh!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the only times Rambo was solo was either when his sidekick(s) got killed off and he was on his way back to apk, or during his early days in DF where he wouldn't dare to attack anything that conned yellow.

Being buffed while pretty much everyone else runs unbuffed doesn't equal skill imo.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
it's retarded even Synergy infils are godmode when im using every ra+ ml.
Then again skalds have to be the most useless class ever for soloing until they nerf enervating poison and evade vs 2 handers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom