Infil

M

myrnith

Is this good for an infil ?

I made a Sacren 10dex,10con,10str Using Thrust

For BG1 at lvl 24 i would want his spec looking like this:

19 - Stealth (Can easy get it up 24 with SC items)
21 - CS (To get Perforate Artery)
21 - Thrust (For Base Damage)
10 - Envenom (3rd DOT poison)

What do you guys think ? Is it worth Thrust or Slash ? Your oppinions is what i want :)

Thx

V

vestax

For that spec your better off with slash so u can use a bastard sword for PA.

Thrust sucks until lvl 50

M

myrnith

u mean its best ti go for slash and make a Briton or keep the saceren use slash till 40 then respecc ? My infil is only lvl 5 so its easy for me to make a new one. BTW i want this infil to reach 50 and not only leave him for the bgs

L

liste

i'd go
21 CS
19 Stealth
18 Slash
15 envenom
rest in DW, about 4-5 or so, i think

18 slash, is enough.
have a boot with +5 envenom on it, and swap items when applying poison, giving you an effective 20 envenom and the 5th DoT

V

vestax

Originally posted by myrnith
u mean its best ti go for slash and make a Briton or keep the saceren use slash till 40 then respecc ? My infil is only lvl 5 so its easy for me to make a new one. BTW i want this infil to reach 50 and not only leave him for the bgs

Briton slash infil with 10 cons 10 str 10 dex

with the spec Liste mentioned :p

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by liste
have a boot with +5 envenom on it, and swap items when applying poison, giving you an effective 20 envenom and the 5th DoT

I tried this - it's great for the fighting but gives you bloody awful athletes foot......:p

L

liste

hint: dont put +con or +hits on the boot without envenom. you'll run around looking injured all the time :p

<curses his lvl 51 boot with +48 hp and +28 con>

A

Aoln

17+5 venom is good for enervating in BG, so you can go:

19 stealth
21 CS
18 slash
17 envenom

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Jupitus
I tried this - it's great for the fighting but gives you bloody awful athletes foot......:p

Iirc, Athletes foot makes you whiff a bit, may i ask how you can stealth with that awful pong flying around?

M

myrnith

Ok so a Short Briton infil using slash, with the above speccs sounds good to me for the bgs but what about when i head to RvR ? is slash good ? cos in all and all i want to have a 50infil killin NS and tanks easy like asassins are ment to do :)

Plus whats the best specc for a 50infil (rvr based)

Thx

H

hangianix

Originally posted by myrnith
all i want to have a 50infil killin NS and tanks easy like asassins are ment to do :)

Tanks? Don't think that assassins were created for tanks soloing. :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by sharma
Iirc, Athletes foot makes you whiff a bit, may i ask how you can stealth with that awful pong flying around?

It killed many a SB as they tried to climb the climb point I was on top of ....;)

M

myrnith

And so whats the best specc RvR lvl50 based for an INFIL ?

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Jupitus
It killed many a SB as they tried to climb the climb point I was on top of ....;)

Uffff, cant have been nice :D

N

-Nxs-

Thrust moves are good at high level - but suck at low level.

For a BG character always go slash, so a briton would have a major advantage of a saracen. But if you intend to level up to 50 - then play a saracen and suffer the weakness in the BG knowing times will get better.

M

myrnith

what about if i make a sacren and use slash till 40 then respecc .....and go 10str 10con 10dex......

L

leviathane

21cs 18 stealth 12 slash 4 dw rest enven imo

D

Danya

Originally posted by Aoln
17+5 venom is good for enervating in BG, so you can go:

19 stealth
21 CS
18 slash
17 envenom
Enervating isn't that good in BG, it's not effective enough.

Users who are viewing this thread