Infil Vs Mincer

C

carky

wud a mincer be better than a infil in a battlegrounds coz i got both of them at lvl10 and i dont kno which 1 to make my lvl24 bg1 alt

S

sigh

get your arms to 50 and you can have them both ^^

N

nuitari

Depends on what you want out of bg1 mate.

You want to run around and mezz people in group or do you want to get backstabbed by 3 sb's when you try to nail a hunter?

C

choonz

Originally posted by nuitari

You want to run around and mezz people in group or do you want to get backstabbed by 3 sb's when you try to nail a hunter?

:clap:

Q

quinthar

Do what I did (Before patch) make all of em bg1 capable.

Currently logged into thid are:

Cleric, scout, sorc, thuerg and cabi.

Cant remember where my mincer and friar are

C

carky

Originally posted by nuitari

i just wanna be able to kill, coz i found out arms r shit at that

D

darbey

Having way more fun with my infil in bg1. At that level u have no stealth to speak of as a minstrel so can be hard avoiding the zergs.

Like its been said , try both.

T

tazzke

Mincer -> Easy way to lvl 50
(groupleader X: "Hey m8...you need a group?" )
Infil -> Hard(est) way to lvl 50
(groupleader X: "Soz...we need a tank, healer, caster....everyhting but you really" )

Mincer -> Usefull groupchar
Infil -> Solo char (not looking at stealthzergs of course)

but they both fun to play...that's why i'm trying (shoot me now before i go nuts again after lvl 40)...to get myself a new infil...and hope i'm won't give up again like i did when i made my first one :p (also got mincer...and they fun...even if they won't kill anything easily above cloth wearer in melee).

But like someone said... try both in BG1...and you will have a feeling what they can/can't do in RvR

C

carky

ok thanks, btw ure pics are uber of ure lvl50 chars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom