infil specc

R

rure

Laugh at will at this but I am choosing by 2 different speccs for my infil, which one is the best?

37stealth
39CS
50thrust
43DW

or

37stealth
39CS
50thrust
35envenom
24DW

Will the higher dmg out put with high DW compensate for the lost envenom, including DOTs, snare and all that?

A

Arthwyr

37stealth
39CS
50thrust
43DW

or

37stealth
39CS
50thrust
35envenom
24DW

37 stealth ? With spellcrafting around and even without it its very easy to get 50 stealth at RR3. Know that alot of infils dont even bother to take it to 50 since anything from 47 or above is enough stealthwise. I would say 36 max in both spec it saves you some points to spend on your DW in spec 2 and envenom in spec 1.
As for the question if you need envenom. I would say you better spec alot of longwind and tireless to sprint after your targets since you can't snare em. You also wont get the debuff poisons wich are very valuable vs opponents who use crush/slash since it lowers their weaponskill. Its not as much the damage of the poison you miss but without snare or crip I would pretty much dare to say you gimped yourself.

conclusion ... your second spec looks ok, drop stealth to 36 and put the points in dw, possibly even drop envenom another notch and put it in DW aswell. Just my 2 cents though in the end only you know how intend to play him and what wil suit you best.

H

Hit ^_^

im using stelth35 cs44 thrust50 dw18 evenom35.
wich works quite well for me
if i could change it i would probebly get cs down to 39 and put that in dw but not sure.

its made so u get 50stelth/evenom at lvl50 rr5 whit +11 from items.and rr5 dont that much time to get up to and having less then 50 stelth dont matter that much not having lifebane is a bit sucky but makes u wanna farm them rp's faster :>

D

dk_flint

second spec. just 37 stealth is a bit high. 36 or 35 i´d suppose depending on what rr you´re planning to hit. (36=rr4, 35=rr5)
but since you go for 35 envenom, i guess it´ll be 35 stealth then too. rest dw. perfect spec then in my opinion.

you ´might´want to go for a infi-merc with 50 thrust, 50 dw, low cs; will do a great job in melee, but really is a different type of playing due to no PA and weak cs-stealth attacks.

still,

stealth 35
cs 39
thrust 50
env 35
dw 27

it is

D

dk_flint

didnt read hits´post before, could have saved the rr5-bit ;]

S

sars

im gonna give 50dw 50thrust a go whith 34stealth and rest env.

R

rure

/bow

thanks a ton for all help guys. I've decided to go the envenom specc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom