Infil question

T

Trinilim

What's your main style to backup dragon fang? I've always used Garrote, but was wondering if it's better to do something else?

F

- Fedaykin -

Doublefrostfortehwin!!!11!!oneone

i use garrote too

or go behind and use pierce

H

Hit ^_^

i used to use the lvl18 dw style as it increases your defence but cause of its uber crappy dmg im now using garrote as it does more dmg.

O

old.LandShark

Tranq->wyvern is surely better than obscure? At least every other hit does good dmg... ;)

O

old.LandShark

Basifang is kinda side positional? :E
Unless the atk spd debuff (or hinder, whichever it is...) works despite failed style then I really can't see the use of doing that.

M

Meduza

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Basifang is kinda side positional? :E
Unless the atk spd debuff (or hinder, whichever it is...) works despite failed style then I really can't see the use of doing that.

erm, last i use df the dude got stunned.. as in NOT moving... not hard to move to side and spam basilfang, is it ?

;)

B

BrassMonkey

I think what he means is what do you use if you don't evade and can not get dragonfang off.

i.e whats the style? when your in combat you spam df + (style) until you land the df.

O

old.Emma

i spam neither dragonfang or garrotte

why

cos im a slash infil \o/

dark tendrils > amy slash for teh win!!!1!1!1

unless its my SB i play in which case i just spam doublefrost/snowsquall if you pussy ass infils run from me....

K

Karlo

Tranq/Wyvern, Df, Hamstring Hamstring (hamsting) Leaper 4tehwin

B

brommix

are you guys nuts!!..after dragonfang there is only one thing and thats hamstring style....jeeezz!!!

F

froler-mid

ive used tranq-wyvern, tranq is too sucky dmg...

used Sting aswell....didnt like the defensive negative bonus.

atm using puncture, cool with bleed, but this style sucks up tooo much end...

thrust got velly poo styles ;(

M

m4rk

Think it's called "playaclasswhichrequiresskll"

kthxbye

C

cplcarrot

obscure or garrote if its leather / paper (hib)

B

belth

FULLHAMSTRINGCHAIN4TEHWIN1!! 1 Ripper successfully done sofar in RvR, did most damage in the chain that time luckily :)

Obscure sucks ass compared to Tranq/Wyvern, all it did for me with my original spec was make me lose more due to enemies missing me more instead of me evading them more and eating my endurance with unstyled damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom