Infil PA dmg

D

dracus

Elo all

I was wondering if anyone cud tell me if melee resists are cancelled when sittin(like AF is)? cause i got PA'd by Liste in DF yesterday and he hit me for 1175 while i was sittin :eek6: and im L47 with 22% thrust resist on studded armor(cant remember natural armor resist).

:) just curious if he just got a lucky crit or w00t :) Cause it seems a damn nice dmg with a 1H PA ;)

/Dracus

( yes i got pwned :) so nerf infils :p )

O

old.mattshanes

Well you take double damage i beleive when sitting so you probably feel their capped damage,i doubt that was a cap(pa cap is about 800 or so usually off a standard alb inf),probably hit his cap plus crit hehe.

I remember hoster doing 1444 on my theurg when he was lv36... lol

O

old.SadonTheGrey

If Liste killed you, you really must be a gimp :p

<runs off and hides>

S

Shike

cap+critt

u suffer a lot more aswell since you arent 50

C

Cush

Originally posted by dracus
hit me for 1175 while i was sittin :eek6: and im L47 with 22% thrust resist on studded armor(cant remember natural armor resist).

You gave the answer youself.. you was SITTING=No af at all.. he will hit cap dmg on you and then a crit ontop of that.. Even i been able to hit over 1000 dmg with my gimp

V

vindicat0r

Well if your sitting he will hit cap damage, espically since your not 50. Then throw some MoP in there and ouch :D.

Well I dont know if ur a hib or a mid but if u are a mid in studded your resistant to thrust and a hib ur neutral but ur resistance kind of goes out the window when ur sat. Kind of like getting hit with no armor on :x

L

liste

Well, i have a PA cap of about 790 or so, and had a nice crit on you as well :)

highest PA so far, is 1214 on a yellowcon thane, standing up. <hugs procs>

N

nemesisgm

Highest PA was on a yellow Sorcerer for 1762. Standing up... dead wavey hands type person ;) That was back when the respec was bugged went full critblade for a giggle.

B

Berz Blackburn

Malenka ( level 50 shaman) has been hit for 1350 by Buffwhore Rambo, she was selfbuffed and had SC armor parts AND STANDING, tell me about a nice crit :/

G

gwyneth-love

Originally posted by nemesisgm
Highest PA was on a yellow Sorcerer for 1762. Standing up... dead wavey hands type person ;) That was back when the respec was bugged went full critblade for a giggle.

O_O your PA cap would be 1174 then .... give screenie ~!

G

gwyneth-love

and thats with a 50% crit .. so its 1174 or higher .... that really possible assuming you got 50CS and fighting neutral armor ...

B

Brelakor.

I had a pa cap of 1076 useing a 16.2 99% slow Great Sword.

Seeing as Durgi has the cash for a mp weapon and is above rr5 like i wasnt before i retiered.

It should be possible :)

-Brelly-

S

SilverHood

Rambo PA'd me for 1030 dmg once

that's 28% thrust resistance on me

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by SilverHood
Rambo PA'd me for 1030 dmg once

that's 28% thrust resistance on me

then again his WS like 1600-1700 with all those buffs, not that strange that he hits you hard then ;)

S

SilverHood

and they were complaining about zerkers *sigh*

X

Xeanor

But a zerker can do that damage 5 times in a row :) or more :)

C

Caeli

GL in finding a zerker that can hit for 1.1k damage each ~2.5 secs. ;p (Yeah I know PA isn't a anytime style... ~~ )

S

SilverHood

zerkers that hit that hard are usually trolls with 35 quickness

not a Saracen with 300 quickness

X

Xeanor

A saracen still can't do it multiple times in a row :) So quickness does not matter :)

S

SilverHood

so you expect a troll with arms the thickness of highlander heads to hit like a saracen with arms like a scare crow?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread