Infil overspeccing

O

osrim

Hi mates,

I have read a lot diffrent msg forums about daoc and infil but i havent yet found answer to this. Is it worth to get envenom lvl over 50, does over 50 make more damage?

What experiences have u from this?

P

- Pathfinder -

Uhm, envenom only allows you to put poisons on your weapons, it has nothing to do with damage whatsoever :)

O

osrim

Well, what i have noticed is that damage what shift + I says isnt what u done to enemy. if venom has 57 in Shift + I stats, i make about 70 points per tick to enemy (with envenom skill 45).

L

-Lonewolf-

Ditto however the dmg done is determined by the poison not by the skill as the man said with lifebane I do 80dmg per tick and on the bottle it says 67

It gets nerfed anyhow so don't worry

I mean if u wanna hear weird people say thrust skill over 50 doesn't help well I got mine at 56 and my weapon skill has moved from 905 to 920 so god knows what thats all about?!?

T

Tranquil-

In the US there are assassins taking on tanks.. They have 50 or close to 50 in envenom, atleast what I heard.

K

K0nah

Going overspecc on melee skillz (and bow skillz) does increase dmg. The limit is +11 from items @ lvl50 and +10 from 40-49. RR bonuses stack ontop to further increase dmg.

O

old.LandShark

all melee speclines have heavy diminishing returns over 50, except critical strike for assassins. I.e. inreasing thrust from 40 to 50, does a lot more good than from 50 to 60.

B

belth

+1 CS equals +9 to PA cap, it's not that significant unless the assassin spends his time just perfing grays ;)

Env past 50 is waste, there are no poisons past 50... Rest of the specs still give returns, where as envenom doesn't. DoT damage is 1.25x displayed value, on average. Apparently power relics affect assassin DoTs, but can't verify that :(

T

Tranquil-

with Alchemy atleast, there will be new poisons.

B

belth

I doubt any of them will be 50+, as that'd make envenom the only spec in the game that has to be overspecced to make full use of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom