Infil evade chances 1.58...

M

Marrah

Lo all!

Can any of you Infs point me in the direction of a link or tell me how the 50% max evade is gonna work?

I've got evade 7, Dex 202 and Quick 188, and Dodger 3 atm.
I assume this exceeds the 50% cap, but would even dodger 1 be worthwhile after the 'nerf'?

Calcs/links/help appreciated :)

J

Jiggs

its your 'evadeskill' that caps at 50%, not your evade rate

and yes u are over cap with that much dodger :D

E

elbeek

OMFG, Marrah time for a respec to full ice i guess:)

F

froler-mid

http://www.bhaal.net/sneakypants/

dl that excel sheet and figure it out,

im gonna hit the cap with dodger 1......yay.

and without dodger i got like 49% evade chance...

will not even bother with dodger that patch o_O

B

belth

Opponent's weapskill affects your evade %. Dodger2 is as high as there's any point going though, am prolly dropping it to 1 myself, if I play then.

K

knockout

well evade 7 is 35 % and each dodger is 3 % "supposedly" we would never go over 50% but with buffs etc we do. i and apparently mythic cant tell how much we actually get . i got dodger II and i guess ill leave it here. In theory you got 44% + whatever your buffs and dex stats are.

A

Arthwyr

Hmmmmm no use for dodger, no more IP, gimped FA wish i could spend all those free Realmpoints in the "20 40 and 60% medaillion discount RA"

O

old.LandShark

Toughness5
AugCon5
2000hp+ with your buffbot.
And still have shitloads left over for vanish, purge, master of pain, dualist's reflexes...

A

Arthwyr

Don't have a buffbot or a 2nd account even and don't plan on getting me one.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Toughness5
AugCon5
2000hp+ with your buffbot.
And still have shitloads left over for vanish, purge, master of pain, dualist's reflexes...

of course, to get tough 5 and aug con 5 you'd need to be RR7 lvl 8, which would be 2,562,750 realm points... That and a buff bot which is an extra 13 a month and time to level/or + how much the buff bot cost you on ebay and etc. All this for just 2000+ hps?.. Kind of a lot of time and money to be spending just to get an extra 500 or so hps? Waste imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom