Infi Specs...

T

talen_sun

I knwo this has been done before, and probably so have the stats, but is this a fairly standard spec??

NB: Numbers in Brackets are item bonuses and +N/A mean, I don't really care what the bonus actually is...

Level 24 (BG1)
Crit Strike - 21(+N/A)
Envenom - 18(+5)
Stealth - 19(+5)
Thrust - 15(+N/A)
Dual Wield - 1(+N/A)

Level 29 (BG2)
Crit Strike - 29(+N/A)
Envenom - 21(+6)
Stealth - 23(+6)
Thrust - 15(+N/A)
Dual Wield - 1(+N/A)

Level 34 (BG3)
Crit Strike - 34(+N/A)
Envenom - 24(+7)
Stealth - 27(+7)
Thrust - 17(+N/A)
Dual Wield - 8(+N/A)

Level 50
Crit Strike - 39(+11)
Envenom - 31(+11)
Stealth - 39(+11)
Thrust - 50(+N/A)
Dual Wield - 39(+11)

Flame on!!

O

old.CrazyMuppet

At level 50 you should not have 39 in stealth...

You should decide at what point in your RvR career you want 50 stealth (i chose RR4, but in hindsight rather would have chosen RR5). if you choose RR4, take stealth to 36 (36+11 +3 (from RR4)).
Same goes for Envenom... i have that at 36 as well. if you choose not to take Lifebane, you can lower it a few points.

but 39 will take you over your lvl50 cap at RR2, which is a waste of valuable spec points.

Oh yeah, remember: taking stealth over 50 does nothing. (this point is still under debate but the general concensus is that it's useless to go over 50).

T

timberwolf

Nothing to flame there really - its a cookie cutter spec - which should fair you well but personally I would change ..

1. Enven up to 20 - Your PA + lvl 20(+5) Even = Worth losing the points in thrust for. (BG1 Spec)

Then you can make up the Thrust during the lvling time to BG2

Though no matter what, preference should always take precedence ;)

S

Silenzio

3d bg max is lvl 35 =)

think too low Thrust in all ur template by me...

D

doneagle

thrust 50 + 11 = higher weaponskill = less evade/block/parry on your hits

stealth to high, at RR3 you'll have 52 stealth, so 103 points you can use for DW

Envenom too low, you NEED the lvl 45 debuff, it really makes a diff.

just my 2c

V

Vasconcelos

Autotrain Stealth till lvl 24th:

Level 24 (BG1)
Crit Strike - 21(+5)
Envenom - 17(+5)
Stealth - 18(+5)
Slash- 18(+5)
Dual Wield - 6(+5)

Respecc slash for thrust at level 40 (free single line respecc) :

Level 50
Crit Strike - 39(+11)
Envenom - 36(+11)
Stealth - 36(+11)
Thrust - 50(+bonus)
Dual Wield - 27(+bonus)

Just my 2 cents

P

[PS]Venom

Does say thrust 44 at level 50 make an immense difference then?

S

Silenzio

well in that case.... autotrain stelth till 48 =))

allways max cs n thrust at lest till 39 than envenom... than dw

39 dw at 50?

bb

*jumpin arround*

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
Does say thrust 44 at level 50 make an immense difference then?

dragon fang 9 sec stun after evade

lvl 50 thrust style... =)

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Silenzio
dragon fang 9 sec stun after evade

lvl 50 thrust style... =)

I know - but if you're not fussed about the stun and would rather spend elsewhere?

Been thinking about infi specs lately..

S

Silenzio

sorry cant immagin...

only other decent thust style would be tranquilize+ wyvern...

nha
thust isnt rlly nice too many "class only" style

1 parry
1 u blok
1 u evade...

think only a shield merc could use all ov em... but with crap result...

damn u confused me ;P

no i want df sorry =) i want it all the way...

P

[PS]Venom

Or possibly a reaver.

I'd want to go high CS though - but unless you loose DW you can't do it.

S

Silenzio

just me n u talking thihi...

cs 39 or 44 by me...
dw 32 or bit lower but not much, u can rise with item... n dw stile arent nice =)

life bane isnt woth all thos skill point =)

by me..

T

talen_sun

thanks all for your responces, and I shall be thinking a bit more now about how to spec...

cheers :)

F

flibodob

my spec at 50 is

50 thrust
44 crit strike
22 dual wield
34 stealth
34 envenom

3 points left over

S

skile

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
At level 50 you should not have 39 in stealth...

You should decide at what point in your RvR career you want 50 stealth (i chose RR4, but in hindsight rather would have chosen RR5). if you choose RR4, take stealth to 36 (36+11 +3 (from RR4)).
Same goes for Envenom... i have that at 36 as well. if you choose not to take Lifebane, you can lower it a few points.

but 39 will take you over your lvl50 cap at RR2, which is a waste of valuable spec points.

Oh yeah, remember: taking stealth over 50 does nothing. (this point is still under debate but the general concensus is that it's useless to go over 50).

Why is it under debate then?

K

katt!

Originally posted by skile
Why is it under debate then?

because there is information saying that stealth over 50 affects detection radius etc?

S

skile

Originally posted by katt!
because there is information saying that stealth over 50 affects detection radius etc?

Ok katt, so what you are saying is that it's better getting over 50 stealth? Others say it's pointless.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Ok katt, so what you are saying is that it's better getting over 50 stealth? Others say it's pointless.

Well Sanya contradicted herself on this in several grab bags over time. In 1 bag she stated that stealth over your level does absolutely nothing... in a later bag she said she said that it does something but the result is so small you can only see the result with measuring dev. tools.

What she was talking about here was the detection radius. Supposedly it would increase by extreme small amounts... your own stealth bubble would not get smaller.

I myself won't take stealth over 50 by choice.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
I know - but if you're not fussed about the stun and would rather spend elsewhere?

Been thinking about infi specs lately..

If you're not fussed about having a melee stun, go slash.... no reason not to tbh =)

Originally posted by katt!

Oakleif and once, long time ago IIRC, Brimwolf did some tests on that and found that higher stealth did bugger-all for your detection radius. Certainly my detection is no better with 1 or 49 stealth.

T

Tranquil-

The detection isn't better, but there is speculation on HOW much spec over 50 affects your own stealth bubble, thus your chance to be detected. Not to detect.

V

Vasconcelos

Maybe stealth over 50 is not worth against others assasins with high stealth, but against the ones with low stealth it might give u the edge. I have 52 stealth (not by choice but due to realm rank, damn Ring of Shades, i cant find a better one in terms of utility) n sometimes im able to see some sbs from kinda large distances, guess theyr the ones with the low stealth specc (¿shadowzerkers?)

T

Tranquil-

That might be because of the stealth pulses that check for other stealthers. Some times they move closer to the origo of your stealth/detect bubble before the pulse checks and sometimes they will be detected at the very edge of your stealth/detect bubble simply because the detect checks were done at that time.

G

greenfingers

bah, can't have 50 to all speccs???

pffft .. no WAY Im gonna make an infi !!

|
|
|
v

DOH!

K

katt!

no moo #2, im saying there is information saying that stealth over 50 may matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom