Inf/Pike Armsman vs 2 handed Mercenary.

B

belth

Paladins and clerics are on the same damage table, said someone on VNBoards long ago. Beats me if that's true.

Mercs and Armsmen have exact same weapskill provided same stats & +skill. Dualwielders outdamage 2h/pole users over time, 2h/pole is only good for frontloaded damage really. Especially in Albion due to double-speccing requirements.

F

-frostor-

i actually killed +rr5merc with my pole and i was on 70%
44/44/42spec
won with using rage/revenge
lucky ? nah ;)

B

belth

Hibs=PBT though ;) Need an assist for that etc etc. Have someone chaincast BT on the other dueler :p Once PBT is down though...

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by -frostor-
i actually killed +rr5merc with my pole and i was on 70%
44/44/42spec
won with using rage/revenge
lucky ? nah ;)

OMG , u won once agaist a merc and this automatically means all arms owns every merc out there !

yes - get a clue

ik pak u vies frost !

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
OMG , u won once agaist a merc and this automatically means all arms owns every merc out there !

yes - get a clue

ik pak u vies frost !

ofc. :rolleyes:

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD

yes - get a clue

ik pak u vies frost !

heard of sarcasm?

K

Kagato.

Merc's have a very hard time against thrust poles full stop, even beat a fully buffed merc with ease even with DT up, but that doesn't mean mercs are gimped or anything, just that its not the kind of fighting there designed for.

O

old.LandShark

If a merc isn't designed for duelling, I don't honestly know what the heck is. Parry stun, front-pos good dmg/end style with good to-hit.... short of rage/revenge combo I know of no better duelling tools :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
If a merc isn't designed for duelling, I don't honestly know what the heck is. Parry stun, front-pos good dmg/end style with good to-hit.... short of rage/revenge combo I know of no better duelling tools :p

hmmmmmmm

F

-frostor-

i never said armsman pwn evrything , i was answering on the ''Dualwielders outdamage 2h/pole users ''

I

Ialkarn

I don't have good ras to duel ,but my personal duels experience say it's almost impossible for a merc to beat a pole armsman
also if crush specced.
Sometimes they lose using dirty tricks too.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Kagato.
Merc's have a very hard time against thrust poles full stop, even beat a fully buffed merc with ease even with DT up, but that doesn't mean mercs are gimped or anything, just that its not the kind of fighting there designed for.

yes and ive beaten a thrust poler using NO styles at all ;)

mercs do outdamage poles overtime, fullstop.

I

ilienwyn

sometimes i beat mercs with s/s arms too. don't know how i do it but sometimes i can be lucky enough to do it :)

F

-frostor-

like u know what it means Arthwyr ;D
or..........u can't be dutch :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom