Inconnu crafted armour

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Right, I know this is probably gonna seem like a complete noob question to ask but I don't care :p Have been crafting for ages and I know you can have bad luck whilst crafting but this is silly. I was just wondering what everyonelses luck has been like whilst crafting inconnu or the hib/mid equivalent armour.

I started off with over 3000aurulite which i converted into 300powder for the purpose of making the armour and thought it'd at least be enough to make a few pieces; I mean it's 300 tries afterall. After about 250 tries I thought I was being unlucky so checked the market and lo and behold there ARE MP chain/plate inconnu armour pieces there (about 6 in all) but there was no cloth. I then accidentally put up normal cloth and within 5 tries I had a MP and was happy to finally be on a roll when I noticed my mistake.

I then carried on, bought more aurulite and have been doing inconnu CLOTH armour still but have yet to have 1 MP. It's a run of approx 350 items of that type and I've not had one MP. Is it bugged? Has anyone EVER had a MP inconnu cloth pair of gloves? If you've ever had any other MP cloth piece i'd also like to know, or in fact if you've had bad luck with chain/plate.

Kir

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm afraid I've only made one Inconnu suit, and it was a 99% Plate one.

Looks very nice, but doesn't help answer your question. Took very few makes.

Darzil

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I got really lucky with crafting my shades MP Shar leather
Got all 3 pieces (arms, gloves and feet) in less than 60 aurulite

Then again my guildy was using my crafting account and it took him over 300 tries to get 1 MP leather piece

I just think you are having bad luck, just like my guildy was

But stick at it, the catacombs armour looks so much sexier
sshot002.jpg

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Inconnu chain and plate look really really fantastic. It's by far the best looking armour I've seen so far in game but it's just annoying that I've spent so much trying to get a single MP.....heh. O well, off to farm again I guess :) Cheers for the replies.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't that armour look exactly the same as Aurulite armour only undye'ed?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:

Don't know but it's better ofc cause you can SC it :p Ooh and by the way, I just got my MP gloves on my 285th attempt :D Glad I didn't give up now.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

no it doesnt imo, bit diffrent gfx. i have it on my wardy. dosnt look the same as auru scale (couse i got auru scale on my hero)

Nate

FH is my second home
is the vest on ur ns the shar armour? looks really nice. if not, what is it!? :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Nate said:
is the vest on ur ns the shar armour? looks really nice. if not, what is it!? :p

It's crafted armour. It costs more to make but it's worth it imo. My tic will be out with the cloth soon but the chain and plate are the best looking special crafted armours :)

p.s. Got my MP boots and sleeves now, just the legs to go! :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:

Nahhh just teh arms, hands and feet are crafted.
Chest and Leggings are ML10
Basically any RF or leather from aerus has that pattern

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh, interesting.

It might be time to upgrade to more sexy clothes now that Im about to change my template anyway.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, Im going to look soo hot in the inconnu clothes :D

Now, the question is, how do I get a hold of a few thousand aurulite for the crafting? Dont tell me its drops couse that will make this gear insanely expensive, then on the other hand, its just money ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
cant you just buy ground aurulite from the top tier merchant in the inconnu crypt for gold? cant remember :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
cant you just buy ground aurulite from the top tier merchant in the inconnu crypt for gold? cant remember :)
Nope it's 10 Aurulite for each baggie.
I've only made one full set of Inconnu armour (chain) and it took about 120 powdered Aurulite for a 99% set. I was having a bad crafting day though so I'd imagine that on average it would take a lot less than that.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You basically need to farm or buy from housing some aurulite and then head off to inconnu city where a merchant in the middle will sell you 1 'powdered' aurulite per 10 normal aurulite. You then get the crafter to craft your armour except with this ingredient too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom