Incompetent GOA - Givf new serveradmins

C

Cyber-Frog

I think we should all mailspam mythic that we want s competent firm to administer the servers. It cant be that they can only find newbie GOA to do that. Even windows is more stable than the servers, so let mythic have it for choosing such crappy partner in EU.

Viva Le Resistance!!!

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by Cyber-Frog
I think we should all mailspam mythic that we want s competent firm to administer the servers. It cant be that they can only find newbie GOA to do that. Even windows is more stable than the servers, so let mythic have it for choosing such crappy partner in EU.

Viva Le Resistance!!!

:clap: Even created a new account for this ??

Gogo CYber-Frog - give GOA hell :D

K

Krakatau

Sorry- but I'm kind of like on speed today

A

Addlcove

Cyber-Frog = fucking muppet = banned when mods wake up

P

Pixie.Pebr

What happens first?

Banned Frog or Servers up?

Place your bets!

T

the_smurflord

Viva Le Resistance!!!

Most likely senario: several of their servers (e.g. web, login, patch) are down, but most of their game servers are up. I'm putting my money on the fuse blowing in a network hub.

D

drunkard

They're gonna get mailspammed anyway from the 100's of people who'll get US patched and have no idea what has happened.

E

erol

yeah they are probably gonna put more effort into banning an account than getting the servers back online.

And yes I am sure it is a small technical problem somewhere, it always is with Goa.

Mythic, please take the licence away from Goa and give us some decent US servers and admins!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by erol
yeah they are probably gonna put more effort into banning an account than getting the servers back online.!

seeing as BW mods have NOTHING AT ALL to do with the servers run by GOA I hardly think they (the bw mods) will be making any effort to bring GOA´s servers up

L

liste

20 whines a day, keeps the doctor at bay!!

a fair few posters will be safe for the next millenium...

Just do something else. take a shower, walk the dog, or have tea with your mum. its not the end of the world :p

A

aveh

Even windows is more stable than the servers

Look, at least make realistic comparisons. You can't compare anything to the shittiness of Windows because everyone has such utterly low expectations of it.

DAOC servers work 99.9% of the time and the 0.1% theyre not up boards are spammed with useless whine. Get real.

C

Coim-

Fuck off with the whines. GOA do an ok job, it may not be perfect, but it's ok. Now stop whining. :eek:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Coim-
Fuck off with the whines. GOA do an ok job, it may not be perfect, but it's ok. Now stop whining. :eek:

agree, in actual server downtime GOA has a +95% effeciency table, even the past 3 weeks with all the trouble servers where still up most of the time

D

dimerian

Ruined weekend,yay \o/ Hopefully wont last weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom