Incoming... Battlefield 2

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
EA have given the green light and Battlefield 2 is ready to deploy this Friday...

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 21, 2005--Get to the chopper! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS - News) and Digital Illusions today announced that Battlefield 2(TM) has begun to ship to retail outlets for the PC. Powered by an all new game engine, Battlefield 2 brings the intensity and excitement of its predecessors, the award-winning Battlefield 1942(TM) and Battlefield Vietnam(TM), into the modern era with the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, China, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 30+ vehicles. Players can also hone their skills against improved enemy intelligence in the new single-player campaign before competing online with up to 64 players in some of the most intense battles on the PC.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
I've never enjoyed a game Demo as much as the BF2 one,the full game is going to be awesome.

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
This looks like its going to kick some serious bottom in multiplayer with persistent character growth. The game play is superb and the graphics are very nice, as is the physics engine.

You will need a reasonable machine to play it on though, I found a little video lag on occasion with a GeForce FX 5950 ultra and two gig of ram on a 2.4ghz pentium 4.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got my copy last night. What can I say? Apart from the shitty game browser (another Gamespy triumph), awesome. Played Dalian, Mashtuur City, Sharqi to Zatar and Operation Clean Sweep last night. Dalian was OK, Mashtuur was excellent - intense urban battle, a bit like 'Basrah's Edge' in DC, Sharqi was a good and then Clean sweep which was superb, like a cross between the Wake Island map in BF1942 and 'Far Cry'. Need to play Karkand tonight, which everyone seems to regard as the best map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom