[Incident 041102-000092] bad behaviour on Camlann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Discussion Thread
Response (COOR) 11/02/2004 10:45 AM
Greetings,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character:Smallperson
Account: ...
Date : 18/10/04
Details of the offence: bad behaviour with a transfer on Camlann
Consequences for the account: oral Warning

Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.

Taken from the End User License Agreement that you agreed to when you logged into the game.

Appendice 1 - Code of Conduct

Rules of good conduct
Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.
Of course, we expect our members to express themselves using correct language. Similarly, racist, xenophobic or revisionist remarks, or remarks displaying intolerance of a religious, ideological, philosophical or similar nature will not be accepted.
"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.
It is forbidden to pretend to be a volunteer, a Gamemaster or a member of the GOA team.
It is forbidden to indulge in hacking (pirating) activities and to encourage others to indulge in them. It is also forbidden to distribute software enabling such activities to be practised, or viruses and other programs or scripts that may harm other users.
The role of volunteers is to help other players (often sacrificing some of their own playing time in the process). We will react particularly strongly to any persecution of or threats made to volunteers, as we will to any such behaviour directed at GOA and the people working for it.
Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.
GOA accommodates servers in three different languages (English, French and German). You can connect to a server using a foreign language, but if you communicate on the main channels, please use the language of the server.

- Article in the General Conditions:

GOA reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively terminate your subscription, effective immediately, in the event of:
- insolvability or expiry of your credit card. GOA wishes to point out that your account may be suspended or closed if we are unable to invoice your card if it has expired on the date you renew your subscription,;
- inability of GOA to check or authenticate the information provided at the time of subscription ;
- failure to meet any of your obligations under the present general subscription conditions;
- breach of intellectual property rights; In this respect, you acknowledge that the DAOC game contains elements protected by intellectual property rights and that GOA and/or any other supplier of its content remain the full owners of the relevant contents of the DAOC game and that you do not become the owner of these rights by downloading DAOC or by accessing your Player Account ;
- failure to respect the provisions of the DAOC Behaviour Charter, available to consult at the address http://www.camelot-europe.com.
- and more generally in the event of behaviour that GOA, at its entire discretion, judges harmful to its interests or to those of DAOC users.
In the event of the suspension of your Player Account or in the event of termination of the account by GOA for one of the reasons stated above, you lose the right to access your Player Account and the data contained in it and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement, in whole or in part.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question here.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

ReplyForwardInvite support@camelot-europe.com to Gmail

HOPE GOA READ HERE!!! CAUSE THEY DONT READ RIGHT NOW!!!

I haven't been playing "smallperson" in about 2months now, so this is a very strange attitude.. GoA if my account dont get reopen, I _will_ do something you dont like as a company. Please for gods sake, on camlan you got all kind of lame "enemies" that if they get killed by your group they will "write a mail to _right now_ that you sweet sweet pie GoA love to answer in these cases".

If GoA could give me some serious responds not to drag them down and make them pay for me suffering loss of my account, I would appriciate it...

[red] Sorry about bad english, but yours not bether french frogs...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Character:Smallperson
Account: ...
Date : 18/10/04
Details of the offence: bad behaviour with a transfer on Camlann

Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.

I've highlighted the important bits - not played smallperson for two weeks sounds a bit more like it ;)

and it's an oral warning not a banning, although I imagine if you reply with stuff like this it might not stay that way for long:

Kindle said:
HOPE GOA READ HERE!!! CAUSE THEY DONT READ RIGHT NOW!!!

I haven't been playing "smallperson" in about 2months now, so this is a very strange attitude.. GoA if my account dont get reopen, I _will_ do something you dont like as a company. Please for gods sake, on camlan you got all kind of lame "enemies" that if they get killed by your group they will "write a mail to _right now_ that you sweet sweet pie GoA love to answer in these cases".

If GoA could give me some serious responds not to drag them down and make them pay for me suffering loss of my account, I would appriciate it...

[red] Sorry about bad english, but yours not bether french frogs...

and I'm sure that threatening to "do things you dont like as a company" will make them treat you far better, no really.

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Your hooked no doubt -.-

Now go to my sub. page and see it be down on that exact week.. Any serious comments??
I dont give shit about GoA.. Just dont whant them to drag my lvl 36 druid of death in the mudd.. (and now all know who my main char' is) I dont give a fucking stinky shit about it... But as you know there are certan ways to report bad internet company behaviour to. (whitout costing anything for me)

Tbh then I wouldnt bother do anything in oral sex, but if people are unfair giving me oral I bite back..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
Your hooked no doubt -.-

Now go to my sub. page and see it be down on that exact week.. Any serious comments??
I dont give shit about GoA.. Just dont whant them to drag my lvl 36 druid of death in the mudd.. (and now all know who my main char' is) I dont give a fucking stinky shit about it... But as you know there are certan ways to report bad internet company behaviour to. (whitout costing anything for me)

Tbh then I wouldnt bother do anything in oral sex, but if people are unfair giving me oral I bite back..

you have issues..... :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
erm you've misbehaved on their server and been given a "warning" for it which was entirely private and personal until you posted it on here..... trying to work out where they've been a "bad internet company"...

have to agree with scorge there :p

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok nice.. So you people just takes it in wenn people go "bang" on you?!?!
I havent been bad on camlan or any other server, but thats my word vs. the allmighty goa wich you 2 seem to be in love with... (they got more carrots then me afaik)..

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
I havent been bad on camlan or any other server, but thats my word vs. the allmighty goa wich you 2 seem to be in love with... (they got more carrots then me afaik)..

GIVF CARROTS :kissit:

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:

goa would not send such an email ,without checking logs to see if that char was online or not. if you werenot online personally i really suggest you do not give out passwords to people becouse someone was on your account on that day , or this would not of happened :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
bad behaviour with a transfer on Camlann

wtf is that suppose to mean oO

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:

LOL

I am suprised your not even banned yet. Camlan would be a tad better place without kids like you. O and making threats really helps your case btw. Keep up the good work

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Come to me and I redesign your ugly nonunderstanding face.. :p
Man I didnt meen it.. Go school learn "satatic frases" ... Go johny go.. :m00:

Yeah Judas im still trying to think about what they meen with that.. I dont trade with other then meself and rl friends, especialy not on camlan. :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Firstly, its all logged, GOA would not accuse you without proof. But, they are not accusing you, but one of your toons to be exact, so if you was not playing that toon, you must know who was. If you have let someone else use your account, then you only have yourself to blame.

This reply came today, so why come here to whinge about it, why not reply on the Rightnow. They dont insta-answer you so wait for a reply. These boards are not an official GOA inbox.

And if you mouth off at ppl like you have here at all, I too am suprised you only got an oral.....warning.

Threatening GOA with what? They are only upholding their own rules.

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok maybe.. I lent out acc. to friends, wich is not legal right? Or is it just me, but yeah and I dont know who (im such a good person loaning out to every one) :>

GoA can thank me for 3-4customers wich is jumping with me and 50% of all their other customers in november.. ;P
But anyway, I know it came today and they cant answer so fast (noone can) but but: I used Rightnow several times, respond time is between 2days-weeks. :( So thought I would make a thread wich was abit stupid cause i didnt even read the mail, just saw it was a warning from goa :>

Peace guys, plz forgive meh! :m00:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
Come to me and I redesign your ugly nonunderstanding face.. :p
Man I didnt meen it.. Go school learn "satatic frases" ... Go johny go.. :m00:

Yeah Judas im still trying to think about what they meen with that.. I dont trade with other then meself and rl friends, especialy not on camlan. :p

Was rather entertaining to see you post here. To bad you wont for long and try to get a bit more original

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Nope I wont jump on your cake..
Understand you got a spoiled childhood/is in a spoiled childhood.. Think thats fun? Nope you get angry, reverse of what I get wenn people are like you. I feel pitty for them and theire "life".. ( SEE ME IM SOO GUD IM SO FILTHY GUD)..

zZZ

Lakih

Resident Freddy

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt this a written warning, not an oral? :touch: :p

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Oral is with the mouth, but as I think i figured by now all GoA staff is retarded and only got neck muscles left to type warnings with; ergo ORAL WARNING! ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Lakih said:
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt this a written warning, not an oral? :touch: :p

they're going to pop around and shout at him later :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Kindle said:
Ok maybe.. I lent out acc. to friends, wich is not legal right? Or is it just me, but yeah and I dont know who (im such a good person loaning out to every one) :>

Then surely it shouldn't have come as a shock to you when GOA did send you the mail, but keep being "such a good person" and I bet you will get some more GOA mail in the future.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
This is a funny post.. :)

Keep digging that hole <smiles>

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn or me? :p
Im going to WoW anyway.. Been testing WoW for quiet a wile, so no reason for me to try to lick GoA's ass in these last weeks of daoc for me.. Only thing really that GoA do is cleaning the servers and eat pancakes.. Only sad thing is to leave the guild, but 90% of those will most likely quit daoc on eu release anyway.. + You and you and you.. all of you, if not eq2 is for you! ;p

Oh man im lame now... muhaha hurray for day off on work :cheers:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I love this post cheared up my dull day.

Someone screwes someone over with a transfer on camlan
They get reported
GoA tells them please dont do it again
They moan on FH

<claps>

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you, thank you... :m00:
I had a dull day to, had to do something to chear meself up abit.. :cheers:
Now to the beers.. ;p

ps. Not employee of the month, but overworker of the month, read and learn.. :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Do what I do and phone the International Internet Standards Commision (IISC) which was setup under EU directive recently to deal with this kind of fraud. Thier UK number is:

0800 1111

They helped me when I went up against GOA recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom