Inc l33t chars to thid!

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
hey i was in alb excal called rowan or slink *50 infil and 50cabalist*

and i moved to mid excal

and now i got 4 thid chars, a sb and a thane with full sc and a healer and bd with df.....
bd = znerth
sb = znaata
thane = znorth
healer = znaja

be prepared :p and if u know me, pls tell me ur thid char names :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Healer is hard in thid , you will be the only healer in grp 90% of the times and nobody cares to help you if you are interrupted, most likely grp will run off after one alb while you stand there with 2-3 scouts on you or infils.. If grp members die they will spam REZZ ME! even tho grp is dying and you are trying to heal/mezz. Some people outside grp also expect to get heal all the time ( yes , sure healers got unlimited power :roll: )

If grp dies they will blame you for not getting enough heals after they charged the zerg and you stand there with the 2 sorc pets,10 theurg pets and 1 cabby pet on you..

:clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Clicky
Healers in thid can be fun :)
right click save as plz :p 20 people live streaming doesnt go so well

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Clicky
Healers in thid can be fun :)
right click save as plz :p 20 people live streaming doesnt go so well

ofc its something completly different in planned grps and such :)

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
aye they can be fun^^ - well i made a healer on stonehenge, 24.... the trick is to find a group, that is reading chat.

first day: formed a group, told em to read chat, told em stick, told em again, told em 5 more times, used caps after, ppl logged, because i "insulted" them or sth, did nothing but write stick in caps :p

second day ppl were trying to but... somehow i think they were too stupid, third day, found another healer to help me, and few ppl that were learning kinda fast (well, as everybody was just using ranged stuff full caster grp with 2 healers) did well, alb and hib zerg out, wiped em, was funny, problem was, i did 480 rps in a few hours.... the last grp char i will roll to 24 for one evening :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom