Teh Krypt

I have two messages in my inbox on BW yet im getting emails its full? :(

S

SilverHood

clear your pm tracking to sort it out

its a bug

R

Rubric

It doesn't say full now when i try to respond to your abuse. Still wont let me send it though.

A

Addlcove

Rubric check his new custom title, and you´ll know why

A

Arnor

Explains alot, anyone know why or was it just on general principles?

A

Arnor

what a git (krypt, not cadire)

btw, whats g-line? is it anything like a g-string and if so why did krypt get it?

R

Rubric

From what i understand, i only came on to IRC towards the end of it he got banned from a room & kept coming back somehow so he got some kind of permanent ban thing called G lined?????

Im sure i was responsible though even though i didnt even speak to him that night.

O

old.tRoG

G/K-Lined is when you are banned from Quakenet. (Or any other IRC server/network)

D

Driwen

to put it a litte more exact g-line is when you are banned from a server, so when you connect to the irc server you get kicked off it immediatly. So you cant join the server.

k-line is when that only happens for one server (quakenet has several irc servers all connected to eachother) and g-line for every server on that irc network. Or it was the other way around, i keep forgetting it:p. However They usually just ban you from all the servers as from doing it just from one server would be useless :p.

sorry trog but your line was imo a little unclear :).

O

old.Atrox

Rubric the ban has nothing to do with you or #bwforumites.
The real reason for the ban were a mistake and he got unbanned afew hours after contacting qnet.

O

old.Atrox

could some mod please close the thread ?
request from Krypt.

C

Cadire

Originally posted by old.Atrox
could some mod please close the thread ?
request from Krypt.

That made me laugh... a lot!

A banned person sending a messenger boy to ask for threads to be closed... quite made my day

E

Ekydus

Well he can't exactly post it himself can he? DUUUH.

S

Sharma

Reasons for Krypts G-line:

Repeated L abuse: since as since he was flagged to be let in a certain room i was opped in, he kept abusing L invites to repeatedly get back in, he also sent in a "friend" to unban him also.

Hostmask abuse: Modification of his hostmask to bypass mine and a few others ignore lists and ALSO bypass bans

Repeasted Behavioural disorder: General being an idiot in multiple rooms on irc

R

Rubric

Rubric the ban has nothing to do with you or #bwforumites.

I know that but usually everything that goes wrong for Krypt is my fault

The real reason for the ban were a mistake and he got unbanned afew hours after contacting qnet. [/B]

I definately heard he was banned from a room (not bwforumites) and kept coming back somehow and that was why he was banned.

Shame hes back though.

edit Shame hes back though.

Damn i just cant seem to type glad.

O

old.tRoG

Methinks G-Line is the whole of Quakenet, as I am guessing the G stands for Global.

So, that's Krypt banned from BW and IRC? Har.

J

Jonaldo

I've officially banned Krypt from Basildon, will go for Essex but need to fill in the right forms first ;)

:clap:

He'll be back, mark my words :D

P

[PS]Mung

I can't beleive a 15 year old kid can be so onnoxious.
I haven't experienced the whole story with him, but you lot certainly help fill the gaps.
Is he really that bad?

V

Validus

no he's nice most of the time, its just puberty

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by [PS]Mung
I can't beleive a 15 year old kid can be so onnoxious.
I haven't experienced the whole story with him, but you lot certainly help fill the gaps.
Is he really that bad?

worse, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom