In Thid right now !

scazzer

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see u albs and mids fighting together to take CK from us hibs..hope u realise its against CoC..but got me some nice screenies !

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
scazzer said:
Nice to see u albs and mids fighting together to take CK from us hibs..hope u realise its against CoC..but got me some nice screenies !

cry more really.

2 realms working together aint Against the CoC ( according to what Gm's told me).

nothing you can do then crying and ask your momma for a cookie. :)

Gj

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
cry more really.

2 realms working together aint Against the CoC ( according to what Gm's told me).

Gj

wot he said....cryboi :touch:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
cry more really.

Gj

Yup this is the way it is. Cross realming is contacting members of other realms out of game to co-ordinate in game actions (this is one reason why you can't speak to enemy players in-game), this is frowned upon. No rule exists that says you have to kill enemy players.

Enjoy your useless screenshots OP.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
cry more really.

Gj

Yup this is the way it is. Cross realming is contacting members of other realms out of game to co-ordinate in game actions (this is one reason why you can't speak to enemy players in-game), this is frowned upon. No rule exists that says you have to kill enemy players.

Enjoy your useless screenshots OP.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rofl

Caaaaaaaaan U feeeeeeeeeeeeel the LOVE tooooooooooonnnnnnigggggght !!!!!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
whine-790307.jpg

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
well wot i think is that mid and alb where going 4 hib at same time so it may look like that there teaming but there not i been in thid most of the time and i seen no teams with otha realms :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom