In the end

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
hey all in the end aint this just a game? we are all friends in the end enyway so to ppl who get realy mad when they die.... its just a game

dont ask my why i made this post :)

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
I dont get mad i get even :p

lol so true...i log my NS and either sui run and chain the guy or kill him and camp his pk or bridge and only kill him :p...:sex:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
we are all friends in the end

No were not, especially u , ure a mouthy Child troublemaker in alb and your an x-realmer and no one likes u. Go away your merc is crap , your sorc is crap and your posts are crap. I would rather listen to MKJ's warbling on then your uninteresting posts.

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
i tried being nice for once and look how u reply? al i can say is fuck u all

F.U.C.K U A.L.L understand now?? heh flame me like if i care waht can u pussies do enyway

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
F.U.C.K U A.L.L understand now?? heh flame me like if i care waht can u pussies do enyway

hahaha ^^ sorry Achillies, but saying fuck you all to everyone who posted in the tread and then calling us pussies is a bad move :) it's silly. Being brave when hiding behind a computer is easy. Try making a helpfull post :)
Doesn't really help your cause that you are about as scary as a teletubbie on pink background :)

Hereby not said i aprove of all the nasty post you other people made

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
i tried being nice for once and look how u reply? al i can say is fuck u all

Quitea lot since your only 12/13yrs old matey.

Will wait till i find u in molvik without 2 sorcs for backup in your grp and outnumbering us, im going to be gunning for u EVERYTIME, even if it puts my grp in danger.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:
Will wait till i find u in molvik without 2 sorcs for backup in your grp and outnumbering us, im going to be gunning for u EVERYTIME, even if it puts my grp in danger.

lol, thats just a little bit sad/pathetic don't ya think?

knighthood said:
Quitea lot since your only 12/13yrs old matey.

Sure you aint hanging around that level yourself? :touch: :fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
awww one of his schoolfriends maybe ?

Firsty , he > IS < that old as i knew him in alb
Secondly if u knew what i knew of him in alb ud know why i wrote it lol

Yeah might be a little bit pathetic but me and Uziuscxrealmery have history and i really cant stand him

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
heh, nah, I don't know the guy from Adam mate, just thought your reply was a little too extreme.

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
lissen to this guys he thinks i x realm couse i asked for a grp in NF doin quest and he said sry no then i log onto my merc and he dies afew mins l8tr and he says i told the hibs to kill him then he goes he gonna ban me and guess what AM STILL Wt8in ahhaha

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Funny i thought it was because u did exactly that, also the fact uvebeen cautioned for it before. Oh and getting kicked from guild and guild for troublemaking. Ask anyone in GoA Grace of Dignity , Albion Concordant etc. We all know ure scum. Everyone except your current guild ofc. But then they hire thiefs like Stine too so lol, more the pity on them.

And yes good riddance to me, im glad i left alb, not least to get away from u but also cos albion has gone downhill a lot recently and also cos Ashton hasnt played for like 7 months. Alb without Ashton is a very sad place.

Sadder than u ... hmm maybe not

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
lissen to this guys he thinks i x realm couse i asked for a grp in NF doin quest and he said sry no then i log onto my merc and he dies afew mins l8tr and he says i told the hibs to kill him then he goes he gonna ban me and guess what AM STILL Wt8in ahhaha

Also learn to use full stops. Oh no wait they obviouslyhavent got that far in English lessons for u in preschool yet.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
and he said sry no

No i didnt, i told him to tell u to go fuck yourself. Just he obviously wussed out and gave u some nicer reply.

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
dont say enythin about my guild they like me and u cant change that and GOa got the most gimpest GM ever asyveth hes a total gimp

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
im not in GoA lol ... though as much as i hate u ill admit he made a few big mistakes in the running of it lol.

Hurry up and get to leirvik so i can DoT u to death. Try not to bring your little boyfriend Stealthandstabbs with u though. Seems he was everywhere u were in molvik :p

lovelyone

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood

I really wonder how old you are hun Im the gm of his current guild and yesi know the reason why he was kicked and it wasnt coz he had bad behavior ive also warned him few times for the reason he got kicked and about Xrealming every1 now with a who plays a difo realm on pry server is a xrealmer as for you u should grow up and get a life besides DAoC ur getting bit obsest and seeing that u moved to mid ur self i wonder how is xrealming now anyway ?!?!?!?!

anyway greetings Agirl

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
hes not in Vigilantes anymore ? lol
Apolagies if im wrong although i only knew Perisfal as the GM there. Well i dont want to get in an argument with u as i have no reason too. My stance on him will allways stand im afraid , i really cannot stand his cocky sarcastic little attitude he has just because he hides behind a computer screen. Ofc u could say im hiding behind a computer screen but if he wants to meet me irl ill be happy to oblidge hehe. As for me x-realming theres a difference. I dont use irc or any of that crap to talk to people over. only MSN and i only have one person from Daoc on that, Hazourdous and he hasnt played in over 3 months :)

I delete my chars when i move realm. The end game of Daoc doesnt hold much interest to me anymore. People are too high RR and equipped to compete with so to delete a 50 means nowt to me anymore. Reason i dont use another server <b4 cluster> is cos ill be tempted to go back and wont concentrate on my new chars. I mean telling someone in alb we were about to raid them would be not only fucking stupid but also not in my interests lol. Why would anyone warn another realm of a raid when u lose the chance to have more relics for your current realm o_O .

I just got bored of Albion and its defeatist attitudes, Inner Alliance problems <They know who i mean> and the fact i could never find a solo fights with my current 50s i had.

Kind of off subject there but nm. Anyways.. like i said no probs with you mate, just feel kind of sorry u have him in your guild after all the shite he caused. Theres probably a few things u dont know about it either too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom