Help In the brink of oblivion

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well, if this year couldnt get more shitier, now comes the final blow: i just crashed my car while driving to my family cotage in the mountains.

The car got ruined. No posible repair. There goes 20000€ down the road.

Bue hey! Im 100% safe, not even a single scratch (god bless airbags and reinforced pod) at least I can survive to fuckin tell i have no car n no way to drive from home to job.

Im drunk as hell for the last 5 hours watching tely n surfing inet trying to forget about the fukin money.

Life sux :(

PS: 2010 what a year to remember... NOT :twak:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Bue hey! Im 100% safe, not even a single scratch (god bless airbags and reinforced pod) at least I can survive to fuckin tell i have no car n no way to drive from home to job.

Im drunk as hell for the last 5 hours watching tely n surfing inet trying to forget about the fukin money.

Life's good :)

PS: 2010 what a year to remember!!! :wub:

That's how it should read.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
You could have been dead or in a wheelchair for the rest of your life! Try and be glad you're alive and unharmed, instead of upset you lost something material. A car can be replaced - you can't! :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not 20000 lost though is it? It's the cost of your insurance excess down the road.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yeah thats what i keep trying to tell myself, but when u walk out the car just as if u just parked in your home parking, and u realize that the car is ruined just becasue u didnt gauged correctly the risk of the rain... then FFS it makes you wanna jump outta the window :twak::twak::twak::twak:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, if this year couldnt get more shitier, now comes the final blow: i just crashed my car while driving to my family cotage in the mountains.

The car got ruined. No posible repair. There goes 20000€ down the road.

Life sux :(

PS: 2010 what a year to remember... NOT :twak:

Thats tough, but as said you do have insurance right? If not, it is money and can be reacquired in many ways.
And you are alive, be very thankful for that. Take some time and reflect over what happened. I dont think your mind has fully perceived what COULD have happened.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Like others have said, a car is a piece of metal and plastic. YOU are physically unharmed. Be thankful for that at least.

The cost of the car should be able to be collected back from your insurance and all you'll be paying is the excess. You still get a car back. It might not be the €20000 car you had originally but it should still be nearly equivalent to the cost.

I was in a 4 car crunch on the M6 a couple of months ago (I hit front and behind) and the insurers wrote off the van. Work have me in a hire car in the short term and are arranging for a brand new Ford Focus estate for me for work. The cost will probably be about £500 total to me for the company's insurance excess.

It's not all doom and gloom. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You're OK thats the main thing. At the end of the day, its just a car & can be replaced. Chin up, get sober, & start sorting the insurance out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Shit Vas, that's not good. Glad to hear you are ok though, I know the financial pain will last some time but at it isn't forever. Get drunk, get laid, eat some good food and try to forget about it. :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ah well, barelly slept and got a terrible hangover. Guess its normal :(

I suppose i will cool down with the passing of the days, but rite now, I am mad at me and this fukin year to forget :twak:

Thx for the cheering up guys :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well good that you're fine and feel free to be pissed off about crashing the car, being alive and being pissed off about wrecking a car = different things.

Is this one of the straw of camel back things btw? Shitty year and now THIS makes this bigger then it would normally be?

Oh yeah, what kind of a crash? Cool one, or a simple "off the road, ditch + tree"?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Unlucky man. Keep your chin up.

I also agree...2010 is the worst year of my life so far.

I've never said a new year new start but i cant wait to say it new years eve.

Put this dogshit year behind us!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hey laddey you stopped smoking and hardly drinking so its not all bad...

ow wait. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The glass is half full , + insurance covers it so i dont see the issue as it could be far far worse ;)

Every challenge life throws us is an oppertunity to excel and show what we are made of

Ezteq

Queen of OT
like they all said tbh.

Don't take it personally sweetie. I know it's easy to feel like there is a whopping great conspiracy against you sometimes but really is not personal, it's just shit luck. I totally understand your anger and frustration at the loss of your car, it is a major pain in the arse. However, there is nothing that can be done about it and when good stuff happens to you do you stop and recognise it or do you just notice the bad things?

Don't blame the year, don't blame anything, just let it go and look forward to the next good thing that happens to you
xxx

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck me, i'm sorry to hear that Vasc. On the bright side, you'll still be able to go to Bernabeu without a wheelchair :)

I haven't used the last sentences you gave me, but I sure as hell will one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom