In preparation............

W

Wilier

Of getting this game, tmorra hopefully, how will I find the server that the BW guild ids connected to. Bearing in mind that I will read the manual, but atm, have no knowledge of this game at all (other than the rantings within this forum)

:)

T

Trem

Hmmm i also fancy a stab at it as well,let me know wot its like Will's please.

B

Brinx

I've seen Brotherhood of Barrysworld guild on the Midgard realm of Prydwen server, if that's what you mean.

F

Fex

Yeah all the BW peeps are on Prwyden server and Midgard Realm, just type /send aphex (or any other reg on there Damini, Someguy, Adrilind thats WPKenny, Xav, Hash, Sowat and the list goes on sorry to those who I left out I do Wub you) and I'm sure that one of us will only be too happy to pick you up.

U

-Ultimate

Cool, should have game Tuesday, now Aph3x u won't hold the fact i'm Geordie scum against me when i join will you:D :D :D

F

Fex

After today im never mentioning football again (well technically yesterday).

X

Xavier

lol, yep

I'm not a fan but i got a near running commentary from aphex... don't be suprised if he lets the shadows get ya!

:D

lol

xav

F

Fex

Gah football what team........ no not me bloody geordies, still aint got over Sundays performance or lack of it. Oh well Division 1 here we come :(

F

Fex

Just some inate drivel m8 nothing to worry about please move along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom