In Other News....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
went down B&Q this morning to get some wood for reinforcement of my guinnea pigs hutch, the sods keep trying to chew through flimsy barrier i super glued to side of hutch, so decided to get some more tounge and grove wood stuff and extend barrier, was wandering about and saw some lawn orniments, one particularly caught my eye was a waldorf and statler sat on a park bench looking about ready to heckle for dear life (for all you young'uns waldorf and statler are the two old blokes off the muppets that hurl abuse at the acts).

Thought this was very cool and wanted to get one, but we have communal garden and as some of you may have read i got my bike nicked from out there so the chances of swishy lawn ornimentation staying put are pretty slim, any way i get the wood and head off to asda to get tv guide, see some cool movies for sale (namely chopper and donnie darko) damn things are dvd's we only have a vcr and im too tight to buy a dvd player, chopper btw is a fantastic movie and i do recommend seeing it on dvd as it has an interview with the RL mark reed, well worth seeing.

So i get a tv guide and moan about dvd's taking over the world get home and set to work on the pig hutch, very nice it is too, damn lucky pigs tbh, they are called pookie and sprocket we got them just after new year and have made a spuer pig palace for them, after i finished the hutch i let em out in living room for a run about and we got this big card board tube for them to play with, pookie gets her head stuck in tube, which then rolls over placing her on her back legs in air with a tube on her head. Was so funny i had to txt my bf let him know about my days high point......

after the mad DIY episode i sat down with a cuppa tea and an asda kit kat rip off to watch the tape of "Bill bailey: part troll" that was on tv last night, almost fell off the couch laughing, it was so funny i love the way he has such a contorted view of the world and the hokey cokey/kraftwerk tribute at the end was a classic.........

which brings me to the reason for this thread, do you think that bill bailey looks like a younger version of the old man off the muppets?

discuss.

:touch:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
dear god that was wierd and i cant believe i read that, but i watched the end of bill bailey with das hokey kokey

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I watched the whole thing, very funny.
He kind of looks like a Fraggle when he's playing the intruments, and I could see the resemblence to the old foggy from the muppets. Mind you, I once heard him being described as looking like "Kate Winslet from titanic, with a beard." although I can't remember who said it (probobly Mark Lamarr).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom