In need of a good guild.

Morgan_Kane

Fledgling Freddie
I just returned to Daoc after hitting 60 in WoW and finding out that i hated the nonsense pvp.

Ive never played DaoC that much, but i have been playing pvp games the last 5 years, starting out with 3 years on Darktide in AC1 way back.
I played on Mordred and Andred back in the days, but thats a long time ago.

Im looking for a good sized guild with mature gamers.

I have recently ordered both ToA and Catacombs expansion since i only had SI.

Ive currently worked my Necro up to 39 wich i mostly use for PL my cleric, wich i use as an buffbot for my upcoming Merc.

Ive been a member of a large sized US based pvp guild for 5 years, so im not a stranger on how things work.

Im not desperate on getting a guild, but i feel i enjoy playing games more when i have good people to play with ;)

Im Norwegian if that matters.

Anyway, Hello Prydwen Albion.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon Senate allways looking for new and kind players, pm me ingame :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Such recruiting Newbie. Welcome to Alb/Pryd mate and Defenders of the Cross would be happy to have you too I'm sure. :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
As Blackrazor said, In Defenders of the Cross we're always happy to see new people. Swing by our webby at defenders.zapto.org and write a little somethign about yourself.

:drink: :cheers: :drink:

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome Back to daoc =D

Well actually it depends on what sort of player you are? P0wergamer or Laidback goofball.

albion has a guild for each sort of person. Browsing about the varrious Guildpages Helps ( not ours though since Im a gimp at updating it and a Polish woman seems to think its her "sugardaddy" recruit site =D )

Also try and chat with the members, I know grouping is almost non existing in albion Between lvl's 24 to 40 but hey you never know you might get lucky =D.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dimse Dut said:
...and a Polish woman seems to think its her "sugardaddy" recruit site =D )

=D.

Does 30 class as old enough to be a suger daddy? ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom