In memory of Everhate.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I never really thought that everhate would die away, but unfortunatley, it did.. I had recorded this video quite a long while ago, its a mere example of the fun I had in everhate, I only do wish it went on for longer..

Everhate rocks xD.

4 minutes and 40 secs long, think you need divx for it.
I HATE that warrior :p. Dl to know why. I hope you like it.

PS : for the record the whole group (barring mercuria) was rr2-rr3.

I :wub: everhate xDD.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading it now, sad to hear that Everhate goes down, small, friendly and full of VW firbolgs guild. Ciao ! :p

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Shame to hear that you have split. Was a really cool looking guild with a totaly fresh idea. :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Interesting. :) I guess it is a pity you split, with some practice you could have been uber (especially in NF). The fight in the video is a bit chaotic, assisting is so-and-so, things die too slowly, and those VWs can't seem to make up their mind whether they should be nuking or swinging a lot of the time. :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Interesting. :) I guess it is a pity you split, with some practice you could have been uber (especially in NF). The fight in the video is a bit chaotic, assisting is so-and-so, things die too slowly, and those VWs can't seem to make up their mind whether they should be nuking or swinging a lot of the time. :)

Dont think it was another look how cool i am movie. :eek:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
They did very good in past from rr1 till rr4 but Toa killed them :( i miss u everhate :( , at least come back to the net cofee from u played :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Shame Everhate split up, was a very good and different rvr guild :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Loki you didnt ask to publish it directly also, i need to move it to my other ftp first.
i have inactivated this link

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
I still got recordins of every fight we've ever fought against Everhate somewhere on the comp, mabe I should make a counterpart :fluffle:

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Sec digging up link from alocas main ftp. You need divx afaik.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't work with divx, did work with windows media player .. ah well.. it worked afterall :D

Fun to see a lowbe non-fotm group instead of omgwtfpwnage :cheers:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
[20:15:23] <[grv]poky> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[20:15:25] <[grv]poky> everhate qute
[20:15:26] <[grv]poky> quit
[20:16:23] <[grv]poky> they rooled
[20:16:25] <[grv]poky> =(

I couldent agree more :(

Kalhid^^

Fledgling Freddie
bye, it was funny to play a Vw, more than once with u at net.cafe :>

armero tramero :(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I already miss everhate, had a lot of fun in your groups. I wish I'd recorded the last fight we had, we found 3fg albs at amg, and managed to kill the lot, not to shabby for a group of r3 and r4 vw's ;)

/salute

Blizzardblade

PS maybe seeing a 3-4 vw group won't be so unusual with 1.70, with access to a lot of nice (if damn expensive) RAs...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
I already miss everhate, had a lot of fun in your groups. I wish I'd recorded the last fight we had, we found 3fg albs at amg, and managed to kill the lot, not to shabby for a group of r3 and r4 vw's ;)

/salute

Blizzardblade

PS maybe seeing a 3-4 vw group won't be so unusual with 1.70, with access to a lot of nice (if damn expensive) RAs...

swap hero/bm bg/grapple bots with vw's, rest of setup same as now! :D

Aussie

Banned
best part is the first 5 seconds of the movie. adding on a fighting group and using instamez against an enemy not even noticing you where inc = priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom