In Memory of a friend and Brother

Bloodclot

Banned
very very sad to hear. what i hear from others he was a great player and a great person.

may he find rest after such a long battle against his illness.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear of your loss......

i think it would be great if GOA could make some sort of player (memorial) or graveyard sorta thing...... summin like the graveyard near emain ATK .... so players who lose friends from ingame can go to that spot pay there respects.. over the last 1-2 years since we been playing doac im sure a lot of us has seen/heard of good ingame friends passing away. so i think it would be fitting for such a landmark in out community.

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences go out to you, I met and talked to your brother in the frontiers and in DF from time to time, always a nice and decent person to talk to :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We all have to go sometime, so glad he made his mark in the DAOC world and in real life.

A toast to you mate, where ever you are now.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
please accept my deepest condolences for yourself and your family and also to all the guys who had the privillage of calling wica a friend.

from myself and all members of Celtic Leaf Army

Gleeb

Fledgling Freddie
a grate friend

wicardonn was a grate friend and a good person was really nice to me all the way and we had alot of fun together... last i talked to him we seperated in laughs so i am glad on that i will really miss him. :cheers: to you wic, i hope your in a better place now

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Condolances

Im deeply efected by wics unfortunate passing away, i no that ill miss him aswell as his clan, on dark age and most of all his family and friends. I would just like 2 mention that last night many of the IA clan got togeather and took a photo of us all in front of wics house i havent got the details of ware 2 get it but im sure one of the guldies will tell u all ware 2 get it. Again my regards 2 wics family.May he rest in peace :-(

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I am so sad to hear this :(

I remember fighting his ranger many times in emain. He was always a fair player. A fair human being. He will be missed deeply

I'm sure that he is watching us from heaven right now, happy and healthy as ever.

My thoughts go to his family and friends.

Love
Nicolas, Denmark

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
i think it would be great if GOA could make some sort of player (memorial) or graveyard sorta thing...... summin like the graveyard near emain ATK ....
Considering the amount of faked irl deaths I've heard of other players in other MMORPGs, I think this might be a crap idea.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Considering the amount of faked irl deaths I've heard of other players in other MMORPGs, I think this might be a crap idea.

but it ain't fake think rather insensative post tbh

but a better idea was posted on hib forum

Originally Posted by Ronso
WICARDONN THE RANGER TRAINER - we would all appreciate that if you could consider it ...please ...

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
I posted on the Hib board but am posting here as well

Shaggz i am sorry to hear this my heart felt condolences got out to you and the rest of your family.
Wic was truely a great guy.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
PLEASE REFERENCE THE HIBERNIAN BOARDS FOR THE PROPOSED MEMORIAL IDEA ...

Basically what we are hoping to get is Wicardonn the Ranger trainer in either tnn or Domnann ...dressed in a full suit of green ..

any posts regarding this please post there ..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry for you and your family, and all of Wicardonns friends, both IRL and in game. He sure sounds like a nice guy, and i only wish i had got to meet him and got to know him. :fluffle:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Really sorry mate =( Hope all your family is okay.

My condolences /bow.

/Salute. /hug.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear the bad news i just wish his greatness could of spread across the border to mid/pryd :) my condolences to you and your family. And Ranger Trainer idea is amazing imo.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences :(
A so-called "enemy", who always, ALWAYS played fair, whenever I came across him in Darkness Falls. I never spoke to him myself, but from what I've read here, he was a great guy, and he will be sorely missed, but not forgotten.
/salute
/Gasoline

P.S -- A Ranger trainer, named Wicardonn, is a great idea, to whoever came up with it.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Very sad 2 hear..
The ranger-trainer idea is good, aswell as Jpeg's memorial idea..

My condolences :(

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
/salute

hib or not, i'm sure he's got a good seat in valhalla

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
"Battles are fought by those with the courage to believe
They are won by those who find the heart to share"
<Manowar>

/salute warrior, your spirit lives on in your path where you spread joy.
you will never be forgotten, good guys never will.

whish i had the honour of meeting you, sadly I never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom